What's new

konnichiwa minasan!

bakadeshi

後輩
19 Dec 2007
Konnichiwa, my real name is Bテ。rbara, first at all my home language is spanish (i'm from argentina!!), my english is kind of basic, (too much vocabulaire and too little granmar rules):p so please excusme in advanced for aaalllll the mistakes and errors you'll gonna find in my future post's...
already say that, watashi wa nihongo no gakkusei desu, yoroshiku onegai shimasu!!!!!!!! 🙂
ps: 😍 i love all those emoticons!!! 😍

Where are you studying Japanese? :)
Welcome btw!
HI karlyboo, i'm studying in the C.U.I (centro universitario de idiomas -->university center of languages) wich depends directly of the U.B.A (universidad de Buenos Aires -->university of Buenos Aires) the biggest university here in argentina,
I just finish the 'ciclo bテ。sico', and present this december the Nihongo Noryokushiken yon kyu, the final results are in march...*ahhh!!! too much suspense!!* the kikitori was very dificult!!! :(
🌹 ejem, thanks for the welcome!! 🌹

Hajimemashite!! Sono desu! (^ . ^)

wow!! hi!!! I'm a newie here too!!!
Hell, I also love all those emoticons!!! o3o)///
why the hell I'm writting in english if both, you and me, speak spanish???
Soy de México o3o) gusto en conocerte!!! : D
Well... enought for today xDDDD If I writte the post in spanish It'll be like I'm sneding you secrets >DDD

You're studing japanese ne? mmm... I always put attention when someone speaks on japanese because I cannot study it (the "centro de idiomas" is damn expensive). Watch anime is the best form of getting japanese vocabulary!!! ( > . < ) // Althought all that I can say somethings ; ) (like the first line of this post n . n U )

o3o)

ohh, secrets...
jajaj, "a donde fueres... haz como vieres!" 👍
in a forum with the 90% of people has a flag of english-speakers country's we are minority,
of course write in castellano is too much easy for me (and for you too) but...you know...the problem here is my english sucks, but i hope you be patient with me... :)
**ohh, i can't resist, just one more! 🙂 they are soooo cute!

Back
Top Bottom