What's new

KOBE Toyo Japanese Language College

Chile

Encylopedia Chile-ttanica
3 Jul 2007
Hi there! I have looked around the topics in this forum, and am pretty sure that nothing has been said yet about Toyo college. However, if I missed something, I am very sorry if this is a repeat in any way.

I recently stumbled upon a new language college called Toyo College in Kobe.
[Unfortunately I do not have enough posts to add the URL, but it's easily searched in google by the thread title.]
It looks relatively inexpensive compared to a school like Temple or Sophia (although the American system of eduction offered at Temple is appealing to me!). However, the site provides minimal information about the college, and so my warning flags are coming up.
I have requested further information about the college, and have been provided with application requirements and forms - but I am still feeling unsteady about it. It appears to be very small, but close-knit. I like that.
What I am hoping is that someone else has heard of or even been to this college!
I can find very little about it through search engines - and lordy have I tried.
Has anyone had experience with it, second-hand, first-hand? Anything? :?
If I can not find any further information about it, I may just stick with Temple. Sheesh!
Thanks a lot, in advance. I'm hoping one of you crazy folks will have some advice. xD

I actually recently watched a video featuring someone who did an exchange at Kobe. The blog was iSpeakJapanese and the video was the "Travel Part 2 + A special guest" entry. The interview continues on the next entry as well. (Sorry, I can't post links yet ^^;; )

I hope that helps a little!

This is great! I'm so glad that SOMEONE has some information on it!
Thanks a lot, I look forward to watching the video. =)

Back
Top Bottom