What's new

Kobe restaurants

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
hello everybody...

im looking for a website, or a list with phone numbers of restaurants in kobe.... anybody know some websites????? this is the food sections isnt .... mmm TAKOYAKIIIIIIII

arigato Hiroyuki Nagashima- san....
i like the last one... problem is that i need to know adresses and names +phone numbers.... now i need a free translator 😌

arigato for your efort, i appriciate it!

窶堙??堙?ツ 窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堋ェ窶堙? 窶堋イ窶堋エ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ 窶堙絶?堙ォ窶堙、窶堋ォツ 窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋ウ窶堙ア

makes things a lott easyer for me.. :p

There are so many restaurants in Kobe, Sannomiya area. Just walk around and find a ton of them. There is a publication called the "Kobe Walker" that you can get over there in any book store (try the train stations). You can see pictures of all the dishes and someone (friend) can help you with the choice. Kobe is awesome for European and traditional Japanese. Of course in Harborland (Kobe) you can go upstairs and find a great variety of Yakiniku, Tonkatsu, and other types of restaurants.

How did you get on, Dutch Baka, have you discovered some firm favourites by now?

One of the best takoyaki vendors in all of Kobe used to ply his trade from a van near Hankyu Rokko station one afternoon and evening a week...that was four years ago mind, wonder if he's still there.

When I finally return to Japan for holidays my schedule will most probably be entirely decided by the movement and availability of all my favourite takoyaki sellers lol

Back
Top Bottom