What's new

Keio University

seoleon

後輩
28 Aug 2012
Hi everyone,
I am currently a second year university student in Canada and have been planning on studying abroad for a year in Japan. I would like to hear peoples' opinions about Keio University and I would appreciate those who have studied there are to share some of their experiences :)
Also, I was wondering if it is difficult to get accepted as an exchange student to study there?
Please feel free to give any tips and advice for exchange students :) Thank you.

Hi seoleon, I'm also looking into Keio for a year abroad. Sorry I don't have answer for you but I would also like to hear what other people have to say about experiences at Keio. Are you planning for the Intensive Japanese of the International Program?

Oh nice! I'm actually still debating whether I should take that or take courses from the International program since I'm interested to learn about the arts and literature. How about you?

Most likely the international program. I'm interested in foreign affairs and economics. Well, I hope someone can help you out and answer you questions. :) I would benefit from them too!

Back
Top Bottom