mintuna

先輩
23 Feb 2006
hi, i'm a new member here.. :) i just want to ask u about some novels,,
which are..
1. Mishima Yukio : Shiosai
2. Kawabata Yasunari : Yukiguni
3. Akutagawa Ryuunosuke : Imogayu
If you have to choose to read one of the novels above, which one will you choose? And why?
I'm a university student, and i study Japanese language and culture, my sensee told me to write about one of the novels above.. i don't know which one is the most interesting bcause i haven't read all of them,, 😌 so, if you were me, which one will u choose? :?
thanks...

I would choose Akutagawa Ryuunosuke's "Imogayu" because A.R. is my favorite author of the three. It's also the shortest of the three, which should make it easier for you to meet your deadline!

guess u're rite.. =D thanx for ur opinion.. maybe i'll choose Imogayu as well..

wow,, thanx a lot..! 👍 窶怒窶懌?凪?堙俄?堋?窶堙ィ窶堋ェ窶堙??堋、ツ、窶堙昶?堋ゥ窶堙ュ窶堋ウ窶堙アツ.ツ.ツ.i'll leave a post when i finish reading it 🙂

窶堋?ツ、ニ蓄ニ谷ニ陳鞘?堋ウ窶堙アツ、窶堋ィ窶ケv窶堋オ窶堙披?堙ィツ.ツ.ツ. the report was doing quite good, i expect something better than just a "B" though, :p hehe... but i feel better when i heard that only 1 person who got an "A",, and the rest is B or C or D OR E... ナ陳オ窶堋オ窶堋「ツ静ヲツ青カ窶堋セ窶堙ヲ窶堙仰.ツ.ツ.:(
about the novel, what do you think of Goi character? and in the end of the story, Goi had already got his wish fulfilled, so what do u think of what would happen to him next? i was confused to figure this out back then..😌
by the way, i have the other report coming,, this time is Mishima Yukio "Kantan", Uno Chiyo "Irozange", and Miyazawa Kenji "Yukiwatari". I chose the last one, Yukiwatari, cos i think it's more interesting than the other two.. what do you think?

mintuna said:
窶堋?ツ、ニ蓄ニ谷ニ陳鞘?堋ウ窶堙アツ、窶堋ィ窶ケv窶堋オ窶堙披?堙ィツ.ツ.ツ. the report was doing quite good, i expect something better than just a "B" though, :p hehe... but i feel better when i heard that only 1 person who got an "A",, and the rest is B or C or D OR E... ナ陳オ窶堋オ窶堋「ツ静ヲツ青カ窶堋セ窶堙ヲ窶堙仰.ツ.ツ.:(
Glad to hear it's going well! Actually the way it's SUPPOSED to go is that most people end up with a C. C is "average", you know! :p:p
about the novel, what do you think of Goi character? and in the end of the story, Goi had already got his wish fulfilled, so what do u think of what would happen to him next? i was confused to figure this out back then..😌
Um, I read it right away and haven't thought much about it since. Let me review the story again once real quick! 😊
by the way, i have the other report coming,, this time is Mishima Yukio "Kantan", Uno Chiyo "Irozange", and Miyazawa Kenji "Yukiwatari". I chose the last one, Yukiwatari, cos i think it's more interesting than the other two.. what do you think?
Honestly, I haven't read any of those. Sounds like a pretty intensive class if you have to read so many novels and write reports about them! What language do you write them in?

actually, i can choose if i want to write it in Japanese or Indonesian,, and the grade would be the same if you have a good report.. so i didn't think twice to choose Indonesian language.. 😊 it's my language, so it would be easier for me.. :p the sensei is originally from Japan,, she's really nice actually, but she's a bit strict.. :( in the end of my report, she wrote me this,"窶藩慊仁ツ(窶堙??堋オ窶堙絶?堙?)窶堙娯?ーテ??堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶ケA窶堙≫?堋スナ津」窶堙固津慷?環(窶堋イ窶堋「ツ)窶堙坂?堙??堋、窶堙遺?堙≫?堙??堋「窶堋ス窶堙?スv窶堙≫?堙??堋「窶堙懌?堋キ窶堋ゥツ。" 😌 that's why i asked u bout it.. hehehe...😌
anyway, if you have some opinions about the book, i'd be so glad to hear them..:)

It sounds like you are doing well in your reports! 👍 and that you have an interesting class.
I would like to read more Japanese authors but here it's hard to find English translations :( there are only a very few, and I can't read in Japanese yet.

Kinsao said:
It sounds like you are doing well in your reports! 👍 and that you have an interesting class.
thanks,, and yes, it's an interesting class actually,, except for the sensei.. :p
I would like to read more Japanese authors but here it's hard to find English translations :( there are only a very few, and I can't read in Japanese yet.
Kinsao, you live in England, right? I thought Japanese novels that's translated in English are more than translated in Indonesian. In here, those Japanese novels that's translated in English usually from the Tuttle publisher.. ☝

Back
Top Bottom