What's new

just wanted to say "hi"

Hi grooveallaturca. Welcome on the forum. :)

I start straight with a question for you, as you seem to be the only Turkish person on the forum so far. It is said that Turkish and Japanese language are remotely parents (both are in the altai group of language with Mongol and Korean). If you know some Japanese, do you think there are any similarity at all ? For example in the grammar or the way of saying things ?

Same grammar, same logic for the phrases - subject+object+ verb- and sometimes same words (teppen, yama).

It is easy for us to learn japanese -easier than any other european language-, not the writing of course! ; but I know that old turks -I mean when they were living in Asia- had similar writing style.

Originally posted by Maciamo
Hi grooveallaturca. Welcome on the forum. :)

I start straight with a question for you, as you seem to be the only Turkish person on the forum so far. It is said that Turkish and Japanese language are remotely parents (both are in the altai group of language with Mongol and Korean). If you know some Japanese, do you think there are any similarity at all ? For example in the grammar or the way of saying things ?

Hi and welcome to the board🙂

what a user name! lolol.👏

may I use groovy for you??(with your permission of course!!)🙂

:)) grooveallaturca is the name of a CD, from Burhan Ocal -a turkish jazz artist, cool guy-

and yeap u can call me groovy if you want to

Originally posted by deborah gormley
Hi and welcome to the board🙂

what a user name! lolol.👏

may I use groovy for you??(with your permission of course!!)🙂

Hi there!

My name is Hermes, and I live in Greece.
We're not that far away. :)

Nice to have you on the forums.

Okaerinasai.

Ja! *waves*🙂 😊

Kali mera?

the above pic. ookami ... wolf ... from that vampire game ... ugh what was it called ... I played the wolf or frankenstein a lot :)

Originally posted by moyashi
Kali mera?

the above pic. ookami ... wolf ... from that vampire game ... ugh what was it called ... I played the wolf or frankenstein a lot :)

"Kali mera" was addressed to Kiryoku :)

Back
Top Bottom