What's new

Just introducing myself

21 Jan 2008
I am almost 20, I love Japan I was born and rasied there. And I hold true to all my customs and beliefs. I would love to go back home but unfortunately there is no ties there for me to look forward too. i currently reside in the us. I hate it with a passion, all the killing gets to me and the way americans think kills me. but you learn to adapt.:p

Hello and welcome to jref. I'm sorry you hate living in the U.S. I just hope you don't think all Americans think the same way.
I know how the international press portrays us, but we are not all bad!!
Take care.

No I don't

think all americans think the same way! I just hate that most of the people here are such cowards that they have to resort to uns and knives, what the heck happened to hand to hand combat? That's the way I was raised and I still prefer it! But please don't hate me for that. I am actually marrying an American so................😌

I definitely don't hate you for that. I can understand completely. It is very sad that for some, a gun is the answer to their problems.
Every day I read about someone shooting another for trivial matters. It's a shame.
So is it true that in Japan murders are rare?

That is amazing. I can't even comprehend that. I can only imagine then, the shock you must feel.

im 25yrs old.married with a nikkei-jin-filipino man.

my husband and i were in philippines right now.

Last edited:
I think ,no one would want to be a criminal in Japan ,because they would simple shoot you :) well teling the true ,I saw some photos how cops shooted a kidnapper through window just when he turned in too other side... then again, i may be mistooke them with Honcong cops, Japaneses can't be so crul after all

Back
Top Bottom