What's new

JC Fulton Alliance company check

Craig123

Registered
13 Jan 2022
Hi lovely people,
I am considering investing through a company called JC Fulton Alliance. Can anyone please help decipher their legitimacy.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
JCFultonAlliance.com

Hi lovely people,
I am considering investing through a company called JC Fulton Alliance. Can anyone please help decipher their legitimacy.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
JCFultonAlliance.com
I see nothing there to make me think they are legitimate. At least the address leads to a real, potential business address. But the whole web site is minimal and tells us virtually nothing. There's nothing to explain why they would be doing business in Japan. They don't even pretend to have a client-only section where you can log in and view your portfolio.

There was a ton of stuff on Google that made it sound like they invest in China. I don't think I'd trust that to make me money.

I see nothing there to make me think they are legitimate. At least the address leads to a real, potential business address. But the whole web site is minimal and tells us virtually nothing. There's nothing to explain why they would be doing business in Japan. They don't even pretend to have a client-only section where you can log in and view your portfolio.
Thank you for your input. Do you know of any registries etc that I could do some checking up on?

It looks like they have taken their website down.
The web site is still accessible to me. This isn't the first time you were unable to see one of these dubious web sites from your end. :unsure:

Thank you for your input. Do you know of any registries etc that I could do some checking up on?
They don't even claim to be doing business in Japan so I'm not sure what kind of registry you're looking for. If you Google them, there is virtually nothing about them out there. Why don't you try calling their phone number and see who answers and what they say? Minimally they should have a professional receptionist if they are legitimate.

Perhaps they are blocking access from Japan. Or their DNS hasn't propagated yet.

jcfultonalliance-address.jpg

I managed to get their address via Wayback Archive. It seems to be a rental office space. Nothing I see on their website instils trust.

Who is "they"? You can't selectively block countries from viewing one's web site can you?

Sure, it's possible on server-level (easy), and even website-level (more complicated and via htaccess).

I have often contemplated excluding certain spam-prone countries from accessing our server, lol.

Edit: they are using canned news to project an air of expertise. Even made it into Yahoo Australia:

Thomas, Interesting what you say about blocking countries from viewing their site. Even more interesting why a Japanese company would block Japan.
I will see what I find with their phone number and also see if there are other ways I can verify them.
Obviously part of it is to know for me but also for you to know if the question comes up here on the forum again.

Thanks again. You are great

Just a little update. I called the office number and went straight through to a very mediocre voicemail message. When I called the number that I had been called on before I got through to someone that answered the phone as being from trading floor. Not very professional sounding at all. I think I am convinced.

Thanks for your input and wisdom. I really do appreciate it.

Thanks for the update! :)

Twenty-four hours later, I can still not access the website. All I get is a default server page.

jcfultonalliance.jpg

Just a little update. I called the office number and went straight through to a very mediocre voicemail message. When I called the number that I had been called on before I got through to someone that answered the phone as being from trading floor. Not very professional sounding at all. I think I am convinced.

Thanks for your input and wisdom. I really do appreciate it.
What kind of accent did they have?

Everyone I have spoken to sounds very European with English as native language.
Hi
I wish i found this thread earlier......i did invest and am now convinced they are dodgy...any advice of who i could contact to try and recover my money?
thanks
Craig

I have just revisited their website: still dodgy with no info at all (execs, offices, phone, etc., nada).

@Craig1204, sorry about your bad experience. What info do you have on them? You should probably contact law enforcement or financial authorities wherever they are based.

Hey Thomas,
here's the latest mail received, from my new account manager....wesley..he assures me he is working hard to rectify my issues

Some of our clients have experienced difficulty in contacting us on our head office phone numbers, depending on the network they use to place the call to our switchboard.

We have therefore provisioned our servers to allow calls to our Hong Kong office as an alternative route to our Tokyo HQ.

Therefore, please note the number below as an alternative for direct contact to any of our Tokyo based staff.

+852 5808 1206

Yours sincerely,

Wesley Lewis
Director of Institutional Trading

Direct : +852 5808 1206
Email : [email protected]

I've also had problems accessing their website. If they have offices in Hongkong and Tokyo, why is there no information online? I hope Wesley will rectify those issues. Thanks for the feedback!

They are very Dodgy.I've being invested with them and up to now no return. Every time I spoke to a so called Mr Wesley Lewis. A different deal is made and more money is needed to filled a block. I have voice recordings from day 1 even now Wesley's voice is different.
I'm trying to get hold of someone in the corporate fraud area with not much luck.
If some one can assist it would be highly appreciated

They are very Dodgy.I've being invested with them and up to now no return. Every time I spoke to a so called Mr Wesley Lewis. A different deal is made and more money is needed to filled a block. I have voice recordings from day 1 even now Wesley's voice is different.
I'm trying to get hold of someone in the corporate fraud area with not much luck.
If some one can assist it would be highly appreciated
well I'm here to help! trying to possibly contact the same organizations as you, good luck and lets not give up....surely there's hope somewhere!

I've being invested with them starting August last year. The first person phoning me was Sam Turner and his complaince officer was Mr George P Wilson. Then it didn't pay out. For a better deal they swing it over to another "better deal" and stupid enough I reinvested with them this went on for a few weeks. During Feb and April I starting to stress because nor the phone or web site was accessible. They recently contact me after numerous e mails and they want to help me to get my money out and guest what ! To do that they want more money to fill a block.
My personal opinion is they are fraudulent.

I've being invested with them starting August last year. The first person phoning me was Sam Turner and his complaince officer was Mr George P Wilson. Then it didn't pay out. For a better deal they swing it over to another "better deal" and stupid enough I reinvested with them this went on for a few weeks. During Feb and April I starting to stress because nor the phone or web site was accessible. They recently contact me after numerous e mails and they want to help me to get my money out and guest what ! To do that they want more money to fill a block.
My personal opinion is they are fraudulent.
yeah very similar story....and yes I agree they are a fraud, I have people tracking them down and I'm confident they will.

Back
Top Bottom