What's new

Japanese importer and exporter here

Bizcross

後輩
7 Sep 2021
Hi, I'm new to this forum site I just discovered it today and it seems pretty active, well more than anything else I could find.

A bit of my background I'm an American that owned a vehicle import & export company in Tokyo from 2013-2018 I've shipped vehicles all over the world from Japan and imported into Japan I've also shipped out car parts, machinery, clothes, toys, mainly anything that would sell I would do except food.

I did come here to see if any native Japanese people needed anything from the U.S to Japan because I can definitely help with that I can ship pallets also FCL & LCL to japan.

While I'm here If you have any questions feel free to ask here or send me a DM (please do not ask about the laws of your country on importing because I just know U.S customs laws.) I definitely don't mind helping out.

Hi, I'm new to this forum site I just discovered it today and it seems pretty active, well more than anything else I could find.

A bit of my background I'm an American that owned a vehicle import & export company in Tokyo from 2013-2018 I've shipped vehicles all over the world from Japan and imported into Japan I've also shipped out car parts, machinery, clothes, toys, mainly anything that would sell I would do except food.

I did come here to see if any native Japanese people needed anything from the U.S to Japan because I can definitely help with that I can ship pallets also FCL & LCL to japan.

While I'm here If you have any questions feel free to ask here or send me a DM (please do not ask about the laws of your country on importing because I just know U.S customs laws.) I definitely don't mind helping out.
Welcome to the site.

We get a lot of questions about fraudulent vehicle export/import companies. Is there a good way to determine if a company supposedly shipping out of Japan is legitimate or not?

Welcome to the site.

We get a lot of questions about fraudulent vehicle export/import companies. Is there a good way to determine if a company supposedly shipping out of Japan is legitimate or not?
Hello mdchachi,

Yes there is an actual way to determined that especially with vehicle exports because I did run into that problem once.
Everytime an exporter ships a car out from japan it leaves a record with japanese customs now having access to these records can tell you alot about the company. A real export company in Japan would have at least 20 or more cars leaving the country on record, websites like "www.panjiva.com"or "www.importkey.com" will help you access those records, a month access could range from $100-$300 but very worth it when buying something that is 2,000,000¥.

Hope this helps!

Hello mdchachi,

Yes there is an actual way to determined that especially with vehicle exports because I did run into that problem once.
Everytime an exporter ships a car out from japan it leaves a record with japanese customs now having access to these records can tell you alot about the company. A real export company in Japan would have at least 20 or more cars leaving the country on record, websites like "www.panjiva.com"or "www.importkey.com" will help you access those records, a month access could range from $100-$300 but very worth it when buying something that is 2,000,000¥.

Hope this helps!
Very helpful. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom