What's new

Japan Photos 2019

@johnnyG
It is new. Pedalling is quite, maybe its jut me not being used to rear gear-only city bikes. But i will follow the suggestion and explain the issue to the shop when i pass by next time.

Pedaling should be smooth and easy (excepting hills, of course!). Also, quiet. Maybe something needs a look and some adjustments?

It looks new, have you had it back where you bought it for an initial check?
Is your color orange or mango. I recently bought the Giant R3 Escape bike and its Mango color. Yours looks the same?

1 bike in shop.JPG

Out for a good walk earlier, and really clear after a full day of rain yesterday. Sorry she's a little out of focus. I brightened up the shadows, but that much dynamic range in a shot is challenging for a cheap phone.

IMG_20191009_114846901_HDR.jpg

We got furball no. 1 a little brother from the animal shelter. It's not always that peaceful. 🐶

furballs01-4.jpg

furballs02-4.jpg

The little one was rescued from an elderly lady who lived in an LDK with over 100 dogs, a story that made it into the news.

The rain is seems to be just missing us here, so out for a walk with the dog. This is just a snapshot of the kind of things we go by. Squash was there yesterday, too. The things in the bucket are clips to attach/hold netting to cover & protect plants. Most of the green (big leaves) is ichijiku (fig).

IMG_20191029_101001364.jpg

And what kind of pickups would those be?
Those pickups are Lace Sensor pickups. One Red and two Blues at the bridge. Fender used Lace pickups both on the Telecaster and Stratocaster till 1996. My Telecaster is a 92/93 Telecaster Deluxe model. Hard to believe I only paid about 750 bucks new for it in 93 and came with the Fender hardshell case.

Biwako Terrace and Biwako Valley

Technically a photo...

I have a friend who draws a lot, always has. He would sit in meetings and sketch someone nearby or across the room, and if I could, I'd sit where I could follow what he was working on.

He stops by now and then (he retired the year before I did), and if I'm not home, he sometimes leaves a calling card--not a note, no text, just something like this (which we got the other day). My wife and I both think he's really good.

K-sketch-A.png

Back
Top Bottom