What's new

ISRAEL PLANS NUCLEAR STRIKE ON IRAN, Sunday Times (London)

TuskCracker

後輩
17 Jan 2004
The Sunday Times January 07, 2007
Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran
Uzi Mahnaimi, New York and Sarah Baxter, Washington

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran's uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear ツ"bunker-bustersツ", according to several Israeli military sources. ... on and on..........

Posted on 01/06/2007 2:28:54 PM PST

Israel has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran's uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons, the SUNDAY TIMES of London is planning to report, British media sources tell DRUDGE... MORE...

PAPER: ISRAEL PLANS NUCLEAR STRIKE ON IRAN

.... on and on..,

Who leaked this.

->I bet the United States government found out and leaked this. United States probably wants sanctions, and embargo to be tried. Like the "Cold War" against the Warsaw countries.

->Or, Israel leaked this to use this as pressure on everyone; Iran to make them worried, United Nations to say "do something or else" !

Sorry to be such doom and gloom

History just repeats itself. It's been the same problems in the same areas for thousands of years. I don't believe that there will ever be peace in the middle east. So sad and disappointing...

My Reply::ISRAEL PLANS NUCLEAR STRIKE ON IRAN, Sunday Times (London)

Way to go cheer-us-up for 2007

Lets say this does happen. Just assume it does. What will gas prices be in the United Sates, 30 days after this;

__) $ 3.00+ a gallon

__) $ 4.00+ a gallon

__) $ 5.00+ a gallon

__) We are in-line for 20-120 minutes to buy any gas !

Is anyone seriously giving this any weight? Every country has a myriad of different military contigency plans and I'm not surprised in the slightest that Isreal has one for Iran.

As long as there is no timeframe attached to it it's really business as usual and as for any other country as well. I mean, the US has even plans for Canada. Go figure.

I do think that other countries are giving this situation so serious thought. Israel may be a friend of the USA but as we know from the past they will do what they will do regardless of anybody else. I don't want my country to be involved if Israel uses nuclear weapons, but who am I to say that Israel shouldn't defend itself when most of the middle eastern countries want to annihilate it (Israel).

I think media are just blowing this out of proportion. As I said, everybody has for nearly every imaginable situation a contingency plan. I'm sure that the G8 plus a handful more wealthy countries have contingency plans for every other single country on earth and dozens of different combinations between them.

There is absolutely nothing unusual about that.

I know that every country has plans, but most of us react in predictable ways and usually go through loops with the UN and our other allies, the point with Israel is the do as they will. They don't waste any time with what others think or will do in return. I wouldn't be suprised if they did use small nuclear weapons, and they certainly wouldn't beg for permission to do so.

I'm not sure. Israel relies heavily on tech exports as income source, and I consider a limited import ban on their products and services in a number of western countries and a cut of American loan guarantees are possible outcomes of such an action. Even Israel could not really withstand such a sanction, especially now that it's hard to tell who's going to win the next presidential election, with the Republicans currently taking heavy blows and suffering from backlash.

Who leaked this.

->I bet the United States government found out and leaked this. United States probably wants sanctions, and embargo to be tried. Like the "Cold War" against the Warsaw countries.

->Or, Israel leaked this to use this as pressure on everyone; Iran to make them worried, United Nations to say "do something or else" !

Israel is putting pressure on United Nations and the European countries. Solve this problem now, or Israel will do it their way.

Israel is punching UNITED NATIONS, and EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, stop Iran from building nuclear bombs, or Israel will solve this the hard way.

Well, I'm pretty save then where I live :p

But if this is true, then I think it's rather another story to use the element of fear to start somethin', just like they used fear to be able to attack the Eastern countries.

I wonder if there are any truly safe places left. The world seems to have become smaller and smaller in recent years and every action seems to have developed more global consequences.

I think media are just blowing this out of proportion. As I said, everybody has for nearly every imaginable situation a contingency plan. I'm sure that the G8 plus a handful more wealthy countries have contingency plans for every other single country on earth and dozens of different combinations between them.
There is absolutely nothing unusual about that.

I understand your point. But Iran is developing the capability to make nuclear bombs. Everyone agrees on this. Iran also is developing long-range missile technology.

Believe what someone says. Everybody thought Hitler was saying things he really would not do. Just Just propaganda to stir the Germans up. Guess what, he did everything he said he would !

The people of Israel, will not be fooled twice ! This is the Jewish race that saw in the 1930's and 1940's, almost no one in Europe (except the British) fought against the slaughter of their race.

( October 27, 2005/? CNN Journalist Shirzad Bozorghmehr contributed to this report ) Iran's new president has repeated a remark from a former ayatollah that Israel should be "wiped out from the map,"

( August 3, 2006 // By SEAN YOONGT the Associated Press ) PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday the solution to the Middle East crisis is to destroy Israel.

My gut feelings.....

Bush and the American government/military have arranged for Israel to carry out the attacks on Iran for us. Bad PR for us to do it and we already have both hands stuck in the "tar baby" of Iraq; why not get our good friends the Israelies to carry out the attack with full backing by us under the table. When they do it, our government will wring it's hands in protest on the surface and make empty threats, but be full of glee if all the nuke material is scattered to the winds in Iran.
Uncle Frank
:eek:

My spell checker(wife) is at work, LOL.

Last edited:
( October 27, 2005//? CNN Journalist Shirzad Bozorghmehr contributed to this report ) Iran's new president has repeated a remark from a former ayatollah that Israel should be "wiped out from the map,"

( August 3, 2006 // By SEAN YOONGT the Associated Press ) PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday the solution to the Middle East crisis is to destroy Israel

I thought Iranians were "somewhat" smart. I meet Iranians in the United States and they are good businessman and solid. How did this guy get elected ?

But, I am only meeting "Iranians" who got out, and are accepted into the United States. Probably different than the majority of Iranians, that are in IRAN.

I thought Iranians were "somewhat" smart. I meet Iranians in the United States and they are good businessman and solid. How did this guy get elected ?
But, I am only meeting "Iranians" who got out, and are accepted into the United States. Probably different than the majority of Iranians, that are in IRAN.

People seem to forget that Iran and the U.S. were once friends (when the Shah was in power). But thanks to Jimmy Carter for greasing the skids for the fall of the Shah, we are now in the situation that we're now in.

Yes, I put all of today's problems with Iran squarely in Jimmy Carter's lap!

People seem to forget that Iran and the U.S. were once friends (when the Shah was in power). But thanks to Jimmy Carter for greasing the skids for the fall of the Shah, we are now in the situation that we're now in.

Yes, I put all of today's problems with Iran squarely in Jimmy Carter's la

Why doesn't the people of Iran rise-up today, and throw out these idiots (of course many would die, freedom did not come free) ?

ISRAEL PLANS NUCLEAR STRIKE ON IRAN,/Bush Speech

-
You know "Bush/Cheney" speech to the nation, had direct confrontation with IRAN (and SYRIA), in the speech.

I can see a "creeping" way UNITED STATES is going against IRAN. That and besides two (yes 2) carrier task groups are in the Persian Gulf.

Back
Top Bottom