What's new

Is there a need for jrock shop in the Netherlands?

Is there a need for a Holland based webshop for clothing and cd's?

• Yes, I want this shop to open

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Maybe, I'll have to see how it will turn out first

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, I am happy with what is already available

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

GuitarAddict

Long lost person
4 May 2007
I'm thinking about starting a webshop with cd's/dvd's magazines clothing based in the Netherlands for people who can't order international or maybe if you want lower shipping costs, now I would like to know what would you want me to sell, like clothing styles, band names etc. so I can decide if I'm going through with this. Thank you 🙂

I guess you mean something like the large only then just for Japanese stuf ??
That would be al lot easyer.. Also for my clothing style.. Seeing most of the japanse brands around holland are Lolita clothing or just like vans, overseas and stuf like that and not the real VK .

There's a lolita fashion webshop/physical shop in the Netherlands called mfashion which seems to do pretty well (it's been open for a few years now), and seeing as how lolita is even more of a niche than Jrock, a jrock shop could do well, I imagine.

However to amass a large enough quantity of items to stock a shop, I believe you may have to go through a lot of redtape and such.

well I like Kera clothing...
But it has to be less expensive then If I would order it myself though.. It wouldn't have any use otherwise..
I know someone who buys stuff in london and sells is here in NL But she sells it way to expensive .. (you could better go and get it yourself.. Next to that isn't there much choice..)

Maybe you should ask around at www.visualkei.nl

If there is any change that you can get the shop up.. (if you know what i mean) Than you should give it a try. Please read first all the paperwork (i know you do that already^^) But i think a webshop would be awsome!! I can use some cds xDD hehe

I think that´s a pretty good idea,
Because my parents don´t allow my to order very much,
And i really hate that,
So it would be great if there is really 1 coming^^

it would be great when there are jrock shop in the Netherlands 🙂

My parents dont allow me to order, cuz its to expensive, and what my mom sad : "If it dont fits you, you are wasted your money. Than we need to send it back."
oOh gosh i hate my mom.

So it would very great. to have a store. XDDD

Back
Top Bottom