What's new

Introducing Japonesca

japonesca

Japonesca
19 Apr 2013
HI everybody,
This is Japonesca, A spanish blogger that tries to get the universal points facing japanese and spanish culture, and showing each other the cultural elements I find interesting to know.
I've published several e-books on japanese kana and kanji in Spanish.
😌
Glad to be in JREF.

Hola, bien, ツソY tテコ, quテゥ tal?.
I'm living in Terrassa, near Barcelona city. Do you know Spain?.

Thank you very much. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. Nice ukiyo-e you have published.

Bon Dia / Buenos Dias Japonesca

The subject of your blog seems interesting. What's the address?

I know very well the north of Spain and specially Catalonia. I think in Barcelona there is a big relationship with Japan (tourism, Nissan plant, architecture, I remember a Japanese patisserie in the Eixample).

Buenas tardes Shun,
My blog is Japonesca -, it's written in spanish and japanese, and the pictures are mainly of mine. I hope you like it.
So have you been in Spain?. It's a nice country, isn't it?.

Buenas tardes Shun,
My blog is Japonesca -, it's written in spanish and japanese, and the pictures are mainly of mine. I hope you like it.
So have you been in Spain?. It's a nice country, isn't it?.

I've been in Spain a lot of times. From my town in Portugal I have two motorways to the Spanish Border (about 70 kms...) and with the U.E. no controls or need of visas.

It's a different culture from Portugal but the country is wonderful and quite different from each region. I know very well Catalonia (Barcelona, Tarragona, Sitges, Mataro, Salou) because I travel a lot in my work.

The Japanese patisserie or "confiteria, pastelaria" is still in Barcelona?

Well, I've never been in Portugal, but I would like to. It seems they have beautiful seaside. And you know a lot of places in Catalonia as well!. It's different from the rest of Spain, its culture and language and I think that even the landscape.
In Barcelona there are a lot of nice pastelerテュas-confiterテュas, but I don't know if that one you say is still open. What was its name?. By the way, the traditional catalonian sweet is the cream (made of egg, sugar and milk). If you have the chance, I recommend you to taste the "Crema Catalana".

In Barcelona there are a lot of nice pasteler僘s-confiter僘s, but I don't know if that one you say is still open. What was its name?..

Pastisseria Ochiai

Still open :) I was one time there and it's really worth to visit. First time to me in a Japanese pastry shop. And the green tea cakes delicious!

Your blog needs an article about this ;)

That's nice, it looks delicious!. Following your advice, I'll write them to try to make a post.
...Done. Let's see what they answer.

Back
Top Bottom