What's new

Question Information about Kokusai Aviation College

ledinhanh

Registered
17 Nov 2020
Hi, experts

I am looking for an aviation college in Japan. I found the Kokusai Aviation College but the information on the web is only Japanese.

Additionally, there are low-quality colleges in Japan. So I would like to know that this college is good in Japan or not because every year have only 300 students in this collage?

Thank you very much,

DA

ledinhanh,

Are you looking for a college for yourself or for someone else? Are you planning to work as a pilot in Japan? (I used to work as an English Teacher at an airline in Japan.)

ledinhanh,

Are you looking for a college for yourself or for someone else? Are you planning to work as a pilot in Japan? (I used to work as an English Teacher at an airline in Japan.)
Hi Buntaro,

I am working in the Aerospace engineering dept. in a Vietnamese university. Some students are looking for the chance to study abroad. This Kokusai college wants to have a collaboration with us (exchange student, double degree,...). I searched on the website but no information. Of course, I know the education level and the degree are not equal between university and college.
But I still want to know the quality of this college in Japan. If you know please share some information?

Thank you.

Sorry but I am not familiar with that aviation college. I have an idea. We have a new Japanese member who has offered to help us. His name is Masa. Ask him to read that page and see if it has any information for you.

This chance for an exchange might be a great opportunity. I think the first thing to do is to look at which majors they offer. Let us know what you find out.

I took a look at their webpage and read part of it in English via Google Translation Services. The college seems to focused on jobs like aviation mechanics, flight attendants, etc., rather than pilots. I also took a look at rankings of colleges and universities in Japan, and the name of this college did not even appear, so I doubt it is a top-level college in Japan .

This website seems to be saying they mostly emphasize aviation mechanics instruction.

But I think you should not automatically rule them out. First step; determine what benefits any of your students would get from studying at any college or university in Japan. What would be their reasons for studying in Japan in the first place? I think you should talk to them directly and ask what kind of majors and study fields they offer for foreign students.

Last edited:
ledinhanh,

I have been taking a closer look at that college, and they seem to be mainly a vocational college (similar to a two-year community college in America). They definitely do not look like a top-level college, which is what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom