What's new

I'm new!~ ^__^ ~

Azerii

=^.^=
19 Jan 2004
Hi all! 🙂
I'm new, and very excited to have found a community like this one! ^___^
I was told to introduce myself, so here I am! I am Azerii...Azerii is me! ^_^
I'm currently studying Japanese on my own so that I can move to Japan some day, and be able to actually find my way around without having to refer to a English/Japanese dictionary every few minutes. ^-^;
I'm a huge anime/manga/j-rock fan, my favorites being Gravitation (and Chobits), Fake (and Chobits), and Malice Mizer (and Gackt), respectively. I hope to make a ton of new friends here...ones who won't laugh at me for liking Japan and point and giggle when I say that Mana~sama is gorgeous like my current ones do. ^-^; What? Don't look at me like that...Mana~sama -IS- gorgeous. ^_^

~*Azerii

Hm... I'm wondering how I would go about typing in Japanese on my computer... on the internet or in Microsoft Word. Any ideas?

I'm confused.

Are you ONLY learning Japanese in your preparation for moving there?

Do you plan on getting a relatively well paying, in demand career that will sustain an existence in that country?

Speaking the language might not be enough to pay the bills.

Originally posted by Winter
I'm confused.

Are you ONLY learning Japanese in your preparation for moving there?

Do you plan on getting a relatively well paying, in demand career that will sustain an existence in that country?

Speaking the language might not be enough to pay the bills.

I'm aware of that. ^^;;;;
I'm interested in a career with computers. Plus, I live for anime and jrock. ^_^ Those are my reasons for wanting to learn the language, but I do plan on moving there some day.

Careful with computers.

I hear the demand for computer jobs arent as good as they were 2 years ago. Since there are so many people in that industry, you have to be exceptionally skilled or gifted to get far in the field.

Careful with computers.

I hear the demand for computer jobs arent as good as they were 2 years ago. Since there are so many people in that industry, you have to be exceptionally skilled or gifted to get far in the field.

I've tried my hand at many things on the computer, and I find that almost anything is relatively easy for me, unlike most other people. Once I learn something, it usually sticks with me, and I rarely have to be told twice. I hope to be a programmer, or perhaps go into graphic design?

Well if anything is relatively easy for you, go into a field that has a higher chance of success rate to be in, like say, plumbing, or carpentry.

Hey, dont knock the low-brow careers. Industries like that ALWAYS have a constant demand for workers. Especially if you are a woman.

Careers in computers get phased out almost as fast as technology improves.

Well if anything is relatively easy for you, go into a field that has a higher chance of success rate to be in, like say, plumbing, or carpentry.

Hey, dont knock the low-brow careers. Industries like that ALWAYS have a constant demand for workers. Especially if you are a woman.

Careers in computers get phased out almost as fast as technology improves.

plumbing? :D
If I ever did something besides work in computers it would definitely have to be in animal sciences. Perhaps zoology or marine biology.

Not to change the subject, but how do I type in Japanese characters on my computer? ((something I have yet to learn ^^;; ))

You have to have the software to do it.

You seem to be so gifted in computers; shouldnt you already know?

You have to have the software to do it.

You seem to be so gifted in computers; shouldnt you already know?

^^; Please don't patronize me. I only started studying Japanese a few weeks ago. I never needed to know how to use language packs before.

I wasnt using patronage. I was being serious.

I said, and I quote,
Originally posted by Azerii
Not to change the subject, but how do I type in Japanese characters on my computer? ((something I have yet to learn ^^;; ))

...I don't know everything about computers. I'm only 16, afterall. I never had use of language packs before, so I never bothered to learn anything about them.
I apologize for assuming that you were being sarcastic.. I don't want to get into any fights! I just got here! ^^;; 🙇‍♂️ Gomen-nasai!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom