What's new

Ikura Desu Ka?

Erik

後輩
5 Feb 2003
I have Seasons 1,2,3,4 all of the OAV's and movie 1 and 2 for Ranma 1/2 and I have Seasons 1,2,3 OAV's, one movie for Slayers... All of them are in mint condition VHS tapes... I don't care to watch anime anymore...sitting on the shelf collecting dust... what do you think this would be worth if I sold the Slayers as one set and Ranma as another set? Thanks....

oh... and they're all dubbed.

Chances are you're not going to get much, since all of them are dubbed. It would be a different story if they were sub titled.

Originally posted by Luz-chan
Chances are you're not going to get much, since all of them are dubbed. It would be a different story if they were sub titled.

I hated subbed at the time. =) I don't care too much if the value is lower than subbed or not, I just want to know what would be fair to charge someone to dump the anime... I find most anime boring... then again... I'm quite bored with just just about everything on television... Think $50 for each set? All the anime loving people here, and nobody knows?! Or is everyone just making copies of their favourite anime? shame on you!!!

Well, actually I take part of my comment back. It's rare to see an excellent dubbed Anime. X is one of them. As for the prices, well, $50 is too much. Maybe the Slayers movie could be costed $15, and the Ranma set about 30-35 dollars.

no way luz-chan. for 3 seasons of slayers approximatly 26 eps. each season, times 3 = 78 eps. plus OVAs plus movie, $50 is a fair enough price. same for ramna. my suggestion, if no one here wants them there's always ebay.

Originally posted by jeisan
no way luz-chan. for 3 seasons of slayers approximatly 26 eps. each season, times 3 = 78 eps. plus OVAs plus movie, $50 is a fair enough price. same for ramna. my suggestion, if no one here wants them there's always ebay.

I'm not selling them on this site... Probably dump it on ebay, but just wondering what people thought they were worth...

Back
Top Bottom