What's new

I want to read

louie

後輩
5 May 2003
Hellooooooo everybody .......
I really need some help , I,m looking for hiragana japanese stories or essays ( on the web ) cuz i'm not able yet to read kanji , And I beleive that my lunguage will not improve unless I read , but kanji makes a reall probleme i hope i can go through it soon .....
And by the way i'm intresting to know more about kanji not just how to read and how to write , but i wanna know what's behind , how can i think in a kanji way? , what's the history of kanji?.........

thanks alot ...

Cool.. I see you're from Syria... anyways, I'm having the same problem as you.. there are so many Kanji's to learn and memorize... :( I'm looking for some japanese children's books.. those have easier kanji and grammar. I dont know about anything on the web, though...

go on yahoo and check it out...there'r lot more info than u thought u can get, it's more than enough..

i went to yahoo many times , but i gived up since i haven't found my need ( i need pure hiragana stories with english translation ) ....and also i will be very happy if i found essays........

Back
Top Bottom