What's new

I want a Pizza!

Pizzaman yay yay !

Byp you can't blame us for wanting cheap pizza. After all it is not strawberry eggs with honey ketchup we are talking about . This is Pizza , P.I.Z.Z.A!!

world wide beloved dish. And I don't think it is a matter whether pizza is popular over here in Japan , it can't be that pizza is only popular in Australia. The only problem here is that the cheapest pizza costs atleast 15 dollars.

I still would go for the "Pizzaman" Alternative. Just the other day , I bought a pizzaman bag on sale. Imagine , 4 men for only 300 ens !!! :LOL: :LOL:

I don't wanna imagine what will happen to me 2 years later without the taste of a good pizza though , FirtsHousePooka , I feel for you : :( :(

It's times like these that I feel for some of you guys in the mainland. I have access to Pizza Hut here!

YAYY! Yes please
Whats worse is the pizza hut is literally 2 minutes walk from me. I can look out the window and see the bikes whizz past.

At night the place sings to me like some Eldritch Cthulian ancient god.

My dreams become dark and haunted.

Elder Pizzas haunt my sight.

I speak in bizarre languages about frightful toppings.

I will go mad.

FirstHousePooka said:
But one pizza. ONE MEDIUM PIZZA in Japan is 2100yen ($20.44USD, $26.81AUD or 15euro).

Gah

Sheer mind numbing bollocks.

In Australia I can score 2 large pizza, a garlic bread and a bottle of Pepsi for $21.95AUD ($17USD, 12euro or 1752yen).

Daylight freaking robbery!

:eek:

Heres to cheap aussie pizza mate!!! dont you fret in a month and half ill be in the same position as you lol

This has been an entertaining thread.

Living in the suburbs of Chicago and having plenty of pizza places to order from, I feel bad for you FirstHousePooka!

Yay ate pizza today !!!!

Sometimes , some conbinis I know (namely , a ministop) make a pizza and sell each slice 200 en , mmm yummy !!

Well this may solve the need for a good cheap pizza , yet , it may be , or atleast to me difinately is , too little !!!
Too bad it only happens ocassionally . And still , I don't think it matches the deliciousness of a pizza hut pizza . mmm I drool over the memory of it's taste ....

Yes I want a PIZZA HUT PIZZA , byp , just swallow it . And besides , you don't even live here , when you move to Tokyo and live the situation THEN let us know your opinion , ne ... :p

jieshi said:
Heres to cheap aussie pizza mate!!! dont you fret in a month and half ill be in the same position as you lol
Thing is, in a month and a half I'll be back in Oz.

Its a bittersweet feeling.

Suki-Yaki said:
Byp you can't blame us for wanting cheap pizza. After all it is not strawberry eggs with honey ketchup we are talking about . This is Pizza , P.I.Z.Z.A!! :( :(
who's blaming who ? you eat the food you want. and pay the price you want. but what i said stands : cheap food, cheap doctor, cheap funeral. unfortunaltely that on has gone away with the rest of my posts. who knows if this little bit wil stay here for eternity ???? :p

FirstHousePooka said:
Thing is, in a month and a half I'll be back in Oz.
Its a bittersweet feeling.
do you REALLY love winter time ? yes i can understand that. but you will rejoice at the fact that pizza hut in melbourne are numerous... which one do you prefer ? cranbourne ? collingwood ? dandenong ?
essendon or empton ? or ? i know, your stommach is jumping in expectation of these great moments !!! 😌
but you will miss sushis.

Back
Top Bottom