What's new

I realise that this question is farfetched, but...

Rockuman

-Supreme Martial Artist-
30 Jun 2004
Is there anyone here from Japan that has MSN Messenger that would be able to tutor me in Japanese? I know the chances of me finding someone is slim, but it would be very nice if I could find someone.

Rockuman said:
Is there anyone here from Japan that has MSN Messenger that would be able to tutor me in Japanese? I know the chances of me finding someone is slim, but it would be very nice if I could find someone.

It's not that far fetched but you missed the
"... and I can pay ___ / hour."
bit and probably posted in the wrong web-site.

There are quite a few online Japanese tutors out there in Google land.

Tutoring someone in Japanese is a major task, I recommend offering some type of deal in return. You're asking a lot from a complete stranger. I've been a tutor so I know the amount of work. You should at the very least do something for them.

Honestly, I think you are better off starting in a college class if you are a true beginner.

Well i cant help you at all, as I'm a muppet at japanese. However you could search for japanese people who want to learn english, so you can do language exchange.

www.japan-guide.com has and great pal system, many of them what to learn english, so you could do language exchange and also meet japanese friends

Oops. Sorry for leaving a topic like this unattended for so long... :p

Anyhoo, like I said, it was a farfetched question, I'll definitely take on the whole 'Google Search' thing though. Thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom