What's new

I need information in verying Genuineness of this company

King12

Registered
20 Jun 2022
Good day, please I need in confirming a company Japan if it is genuine
KOWA COMPANY LIMITED with address 6-29, Nishiki 3-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 460-8625
Thank you please treat as urgent.Thanks

Oh, thank you so much,yea actually I received a proposal from a person claiming to be from the said organization,and I have trying to get in touch maybe through an official mail or phone but couldn't,from website Iink I have.
I am trying verify the organization based on the proposal sent to my organization before going ahead.thank you.

I guess it's not very urgent since he didn't reply.
Oh, thank you so much,yea actually I received a proposal from a person claiming to be from the said organization,and I have trying to get in touch maybe through an official mail or phone but couldn't,from website Iink I have.
I am trying verify the organization based on the proposal sent to my organization before going ahead.thank you.

Please have you been able to verify this?
I just got the same proposal

Kowa is a legitimate company:

The question is whether the person who contacted you was legitimate. Who contacted you (name, position), and did they use a kowa.co.jp email address? I don't want to sound disrespectful, but I feel suspicious about Japanese companies actively recruiting in Nigeria (we have already documented several cases of Nigerian scams here on JREF).

Thanks Thomas
Dr. Akiteru Nonomura contacted me.
Representative Director, Executive Vice President.KOWA COMPANY.LTD.
Although, it is somewhat suspicious because somewhere in the mail the name was spelt 'Nonomural'
And yes, kowa.co.jp was the email used.

Thank you for your feedback! Dr Akiteru Nonomura is the Executive Vice President of Kowa. I doubt that he would be involved in any active recruiting. It's hard to tell without seeing the original email's header, but I assume it was spoofed. You should probably contact Kowa and let them know about those fake emails.

Good day, please I need in confirming a company Japan if it is genuine
KOWA COMPANY LIMITED with address 6-29, Nishiki 3-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 460-8625
Thank you please treat as urgent.Thanks
I also got the same message with the name "Dr. Akiteru Nonomura" and email address "[email protected]". In fact, he send an MoU requesting I sign of which I did not. I requested for a virtual meeting and till now having gotten a feedback.

Back
Top Bottom