What's new

Hokkaido Sex Museum

Right, I completely forgot about our reunion. The museum's not far from Moyashi, that's two at a blow.

received a forwarded mail with pictures on Japan's Penis Festival.... was having doubt whether it's another hoax.... but according to the article from outdoor japan, seems like it's really an actual event in japan.

just out of my curiousity... just wondering if:
- anyone in the forum seen that before???
- where & when is the festival???
- why / what made the people held such festival?

=), miki

ive seen an arcticle on that before, though it was in maxim, where many men have a parade carrying a 10 foot (3 meter) wooden penis, they also have little lolli-pops shaped as such, its to celibrate fertility if i remember correctly, i cant remember where its held though

ahh here it is, this is the complete artcle i copied from the magizine, thats just how its written (plus the metric conversions):

Eager to have your penis worshipped by throngs of Asian women without having to pay one thin dime? Book a ticket to Japan for the Tagata Penis Festival, for more that 1500 years, the town of Komaki has set aside March 15 for its unusual fertility celebration in which people gather -- last year more than 50000 showed up -- to give the almight schlong its props. The star of the celebration is a 1000 pound (455 kg) king dong thats carved anew every year by 92 year old craftsman Kunimitsu Siaki -- whos been sporting the tremendous wood since he was 17. The highlight of the day is the massive parade in which revelers march behind the frighteningly large member -- 8.2 feet long (2.5 meters), 24 inches (60cm) around, carved from the trunk of a cypress tree -- as they get drunk on free sake. The best part of the festival? Women suck on penis shaped popsicles, eat penis shaped cakes, and wear penis inspired charms. The worst part? So do the men. --Maxim Magizine, MAR. 2001

Let's also mention Beppu's Sex Museum (窶敕ゥ窶「テウナ?テ?

I visited there 2 years ago! Interesting, but not exactly worth the price of admission, if I remember correctly. Man, I wish I had my digital camera then.

One "scene" involves the seven dwarfs and snow white.

😌

mad pierrot said:
I visited there 2 years ago! Interesting, but not exactly worth the price of admission, if I remember correctly. Man, I wish I had my digital camera then.

One "scene" involves the seven dwarfs and snow white.

It seems that the admission price dropped from 1,800yen (mentioned in my Lonely Planet) to 1,000yen. And I had my digital camera ! I just hesitate to post these things here... Maybe in a member only section of the Entertainment Gallery ?

miki said:
received a forwarded mail with pictures on Japan's Penis Festival.... was having doubt whether it's another hoax.... but according to the article from outdoor japan, seems like it's really an actual event in japan.

just out of my curiousity... just wondering if:
- anyone in the forum seen that before???
- where & when is the festival???
- why / what made the people held such festival?

=), miki

Click Here

It seems that the admission price dropped from 1,800yen (mentioned in my Lonely Planet) to 1,000yen. And I had my digital camera ! I just hesitate to post these things here... Maybe in a member only section of the Entertainment Gallery ?

Great! Post away! Hmm... Maybe the members only section is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom