What's new

Hideaki Takizawa

ahhh...he so cute!

i dunno. i think takizawa is soo cute...but i never really went crazy over the guy like some other one. maybe i should stare at him more...hehehe...

Andro said:
OK! They are in my computer, but I take them to a CD. I don't think I have time for it today, but you get them tomorrow. But give me your mail please! :p
😊 uhmm hi, im new here, could you please give the photo's to me too? cuz i'm doing a site where there's all Johnny's n other hot Japan idols where you can download music/pictures/videos etc. ..anyways..please please help me and i can write your name, or if you have a website, i can put that in my (credits) website..*begging* thank you😌 my email is [email protected] add me in MSN too(if you want)I'll be very happy to be able to be your friend. And I'll tell you my website in MSN, cuz I'm not finished with it yet ^^ thanks again!

nanda said:
i heard a rumor that they live together, and has confirmed to the press that they're gay ..
i don't really care anyway, gay or straight, i luv 'em !

THey don't live together.

Tackey is straight...

Err... I'm new around here, btw. Lol I personally love Tackey's song. And Tsubasa... let's just say I prefer Tackey over him. :)

takky rulez!!!

yups....he is the most actor ever...really can put any feeling during his act... he also really a good singer...of coz most of us would choose takky over tsubasa.. he is so kakkoi!!!😊

hey, guys....its has been a long time..hehe...but hideaki is still the coolest and kakkooi!!!!:)

b24782157.jpg

I doubt that Takizawa is actually gay. Press agents tend to pander to an artist's audience, and there is a whole culture around beautiful, sensitive, artistic boys who are into other boys. Japanese men have a reputation for being inattentive and insensitive to their wives and girlfriends. Many women and girls find a refuge in the idea of gentle guys, and that sometimes translates into homosexuality in people's minds, justified or not. Takizawa is exceptionally beautiful.

Is he of mixed ethnicity? He doesn't look entirely Asian. Maybe it's just that he colors his hair.

lol....i cant imagine if takky is gay...anyway, i heard that his ex gf is Ami Suzuki...i m not sure whether is true or not..mayb some of you guys can enlighten me...

I go for Tsubasa :p
He's really cool, don't know why most of people go for Takki.
Obviously Takki is a sweetie, but let'g give some cookies to Tsubby too :p

Don't know if they're gay or not, anyway it's not our business u___u
As long as they're happy they can be whatever they want.
Anyway, in JE fandom, a lot of girls wants them to be a gay couple, but I guess that no one will know the truth about their sexual preferences ahah

lol...i cant imagine if hideaki is really gay...and yeah...even if its true, we just wish him joy and happiness. :)

Back
Top Bottom