What's new

Hideaki Takizawa

Forbidden Love? is it the drama that involves a love relationship between a teacher and a student? Hmm...i have yet to watch that buy my friends said it is nice and touching.

if i'm not mistaken, the teacher is .. i forget the name of the actress, but she's the main actress in great teacher naomi ..
about forbidden love, i forgot the ending .. ^^;;;;

Too bad it wasn't a MALE teacher... *walks away in yaoi thoghts..*

But I seriously wanna see that show.

I think the actress name is Nanako Matsushima. Kinda elegant and pretty also..hehehe....

Ya, she is. hehehe..my midterm is around the corner so guess that i have to wait for other days to watch forbidden love. Has anyone of you heard the song 'yumenogatari'? hahaha..kinda cute and upbeat..and also 'kamen'..not bad..

yayaya!!! hahahahaha...kinda interesting song...kamen isn't bad too...Hideaki recently acted in a historical drama..do you guys know that? I don't really remember the title though but he still look cute with long hair...hehe...

Hehe i found some beautiful pictures😍

taki13-1.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/anchyyy/Takki_Towel.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/anchyyy/Takki_CoffeeCup.jpg
^this two pictures are huge so i just posted the link 😌

I like him. He was great in Forbidden Love and Strawberry on the shortcake. His newest drama starts in January. I have to watch it, I have to see him!
He's sooo cute and has a great voice too. 😌

ya......hmmmmmmmmmm......i wonder what its gonna be..........hehehehe............by the way,,,,,,what is the title? blue...what?

anchyyy said:
Andro would you be so kind and post them please? :D

OK! They are in my computer, but I take them to a CD. I don't think I have time for it today, but you get them tomorrow. But give me your mail please! :p

hi hi....how r u guys? lots of assignments these days....anyway...thank you guys for your time to be supportive of this thread..hehe...hmmm hope to see more pics of hideaki frm you guys....peace!

msn? hah...thats great...anyway..nice pic you have there anchyyy...i add you in msn...hope to see you there..

Back
Top Bottom