What's new

Hi

matt_1469

後輩
8 Jun 2003
Hi everybody, my name is Matt and I am from Canada.
The reason I came to this site is to learn more about laws in Japan regarding working visas, and basically how to move there. I have found a lot of good information from nice people who were able to help me out here. There is lots of other cool info on this site, it was good to learn peoples thoughts and opinions about issues in Japan.
I am actually very determined to move to Japan. I have spent some time there as a tourist, and I think it is such a nice place to be.
It was fascinating to be in a place in which its history goes back so far, not just a few hundred years like in Canada. The language was pretty easy for me to learn, but I can still only have a very basic converstaion.
The places I have been are Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe, and HIroshima, but I want to see more places.
Oh, I went to a place called mino park too, and to my amazement I found wild monkeys there. One of which tried to steal my camera!
Everybody here in Canada thinks I'm crazy that I want to move to such a different place, but I think I'd be happier there.
Well, thats it for now. If anybody has advice or info that you think would help, just drop me a line.
Thanks

Greetings and welcome. I wish you the best of luck in your goal of someday permanently residing in Japan. You've certainly come to the right place for J-related discussion.
:)

Back
Top Bottom