What's new

Hi ! Who was the proprietary of my bicycle in Japan, previously?

31 Jul 2008
Hi!
My name is Emerson and lives in Ribeirão Preto, interior of the State of São Paulo, Brazil.
In the truth, what I look for, it is to identify, if possible, the old proprietor of a bicycle that I bought in Brazil, but that it came of Japan. A folding bicycle (of the Dahon mark), and that it brings a glue adhesive in it, written in Japanese. According to mother of a friend, who is Japanese and very lady, translated as ツ"Policy (窶「テサツ針) Shibuya (ツ渋窶價) - 70964ツ". (Keisatsu - Shibuya - 70964).
I think that this adhesive is the register for the prevention of robberies or crimes in the bicycles. I imagine that the local policy of Shibuya has the last ones given of the proprietor. I think that this proprietor can have moved for Brazil or some Brazilian has bought the bicycle when travelled for Japan. It is a bicycle that makes look like to be of the decade of 80 or I can be been deceptive. The adhesive yellow and the bicycle are in excellent conservation.
I thought about the possibility to discover on the old proprietor, some data of the bicycle as origin, date of register, email or address of the old proprietor, or same who my email was supplied to the old proprietor. The number of the register would be for frequentar some park?
I look aid, for email, to discover the history of this bicycle, therefore I am after all, of the other side of the Planet.
Since already, I thank to the attention and a return in reply.
Abraços,
Emerson
Ribeirão Preto - SP - BRAZIL

Hi, Nice Gaijin!!
Purely for curiosity! To have a bicycle that already took a walk for the streets of Shibuya, Tokyo, of the other side of the Planet sharpens my curiosity. To imagine that this bicycle can have belonged to a child, who if amused very with it, that today already she is a formed adult or that this bicycle has belonged to a young or a young, a worker, a older man, would bring a little of history, a little of life to this small bicycle. For a Brazilian and loving of the bicycles, as I, to have an only model, rare, this way, as this Dahon, will increase my pride.
He will not change the life mine or of the old proprietor, but I would be very contented to more know a little on this small powerful e machine of two wheels.
I already possess a document of property of this bicycle, bought in official, regular a store of bicycles, here in Brazil. But this store in Brazil does not know nothing on the old proprietor of it, in Japan. I intend, only, to know more on the past of it. For me, I imagine how much of same happiness or of easinesses that this bicycle can have there brought for somebody in Japan. E I wait to obtain. I would be very but very happy.
Debtor for having written.
I wait that it continues writing.

Back
Top Bottom