What's new

Hi! -im new!

I just saw Muse live... 10 days ago actually.

Ehhh... I can't pick a favorite song. They are all so good... though I have been having "Hyper Music" in my head a lot lately. :)

๐Ÿ™‚muse, ya there great live, ive never seen them in person only on the tv though!! :97: its seems live every song they make has to an epic or something! lol, :LOL: they have 2 put in like 50 million solos or something!! :D there great!.... ๐Ÿ‘ u know whats a really great band, The Subways - there only new but there great!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž have u heard of them? :?
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

๐Ÿ™‚ Hey butterfly wings. ๐Ÿ™‚

Im new to so hey. Yay!!

๐Ÿ˜ I love Muse they are so great when 'Plug in Baby' comes on you just gotta do some air guitar!! :D

Yea I have heard of the subways and I think they are good. ๐Ÿ˜„

Do you like any other new bands?
Because from what I have read we've got the same taste in music YAY!! ๐ŸŒน

AnimezCoolAs said:
๐Ÿ™‚ Hey butterfly wings. ๐Ÿ™‚

Im new to so hey. Yay!!

๐Ÿ˜ I love Muse they are so great when 'Plug in Baby' comes on you just gotta do some air guitar!! :D

Yea I have heard of the subways and I think they are good. ๐Ÿ˜„

Do you like any other new bands?
Because from what I have read we've got the same taste in music YAY!! ๐ŸŒน

๐Ÿ™‚ hey!! at last, some1 who likes the subways!!lol. :D
i luv loads of new bands thanks 4 askin! ๐Ÿ™‚ The Duke Spirit(there brill), Maximo Park, Instruction, Be Your Own Pet, Kaiser Cheifs(cept 4 there new song,its crap!! :devilish: )Nine Black Alps, - an other bands like The Lost Phrophets-
( ๐Ÿ‘ there 4rm Wales like u! cool! ๐Ÿ‘ )Nin Inch Nails, Nirvana, Pearl jam, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Willy Mason, Blok Party, Placebo, SOAD, The Pixies, Muse, The Breeders, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Linkin park, REM...(2 many 2 name! lol!)and o course Kasabian! ๐Ÿ“ฃ
how bout u?
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

butterfly wings said:
๐Ÿ™‚ hey!! at last, some1 who likes the subways!!lol. :D
i luv loads of new bands thanks 4 askin! ๐Ÿ™‚ The Duke Spirit(there brill), Maximo Park, Instruction, Be Your Own Pet, Kaiser Cheifs(cept 4 there new song,its crap!! :devilish: )Nine Black Alps, - an other bands like The Lost Phrophets-
( ๐Ÿ‘ there 4rm Wales like u! cool! ๐Ÿ‘ )Nin Inch Nails, Nirvana, Pearl jam, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Willy Mason, Blok Party, Placebo, SOAD, The Pixies, Muse, The Breeders, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Linkin park, REM...(2 many 2 name! lol!)and o course Kasabian! ๐Ÿ“ฃ
how bout u?
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

Yay! :D

You got a decent taste in music ๐Ÿ‘ I seen Lost Prophets and Linkin Park live and they was cool ๐Ÿ˜„

I like all the ones you named and more!! :p There are to many good bands out there!! its cRaZy :mad:

But hey im not complaining :win:

You seen any bands live? :?

:D No! lol, im so sad! :( ive havnt seen a decent live show in an age!! The last one i went 2 was red hot chilli peppers an it was crap! :D lol! :p cool we have the same taste in music! ๐Ÿ‘ wat other bands do u like? do tell!! lol! ๐Ÿ‘

Ummmmm.............. :?

I like the ones you sed ๐Ÿ‘ and Blink 182, Funeral for a Friend, CKY, Disturbed, Offspring, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit, Alien Ant Farm and loads more :p

There are too many to write down lol

So what other things do you like apart from music??

Lol start to look like a chat more then an intro... hihi

Butterfly wings, you are really cool and sweet , and im happy your are on the forum!!!

AnimezCoolAs said:
Ummmmm.............. :?

I like the ones you sed ๐Ÿ‘ and Blink 182, Funeral for a Friend, CKY, Disturbed, Offspring, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit, Alien Ant Farm and loads more :p

There are too many to write down lol

So what other things do you like apart from music??

๐Ÿ™‚ Not much..lol!! :) ๐Ÿ˜Š umm..i like drawin and games an stuff! :) i luv project zero games!! :D do u know them?? :? an japanesse movies an stuff! ๐Ÿ˜„ im preety borin though! lol! :giggle: wat other things do u like??? ๐Ÿ‘ do u have any games? :)
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

butterfly wings said:
๐Ÿ™‚ Not much..lol!! :) ๐Ÿ˜Š umm..i like drawin and games an stuff! :) i luv project zero games!! :D do u know them?? :? an japanesse movies an stuff! ๐Ÿ˜„ im preety borin though! lol! :giggle: wat other things do u like??? ๐Ÿ‘ do u have any games? :)
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

No I don't really play games I really should though :p I like watching anime because it's sooooo cool lol ๐Ÿ‘

Do you watch anime? Have you seen Battle Royale? I love that film it's so funny :D

AnimezCoolAs said:
No I don't really play games I really should though :p I like watching anime because it's sooooo cool lol ๐Ÿ‘

Do you watch anime? Have you seen Battle Royale? I love that film it's so funny :D

๐Ÿ™‚lol ya anime is cool!! :p linkin park do like all their videos in it(i think! lol) :sorry:
battle royle(i'll pretend i know wat ur talkin bout! :unsure: lol) ๐Ÿ˜Š no havnt seen it! wats it bout?? :?
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

butterfly wings said:
๐Ÿ™‚lol ya anime is cool!! :p linkin park do like all their videos in it(i think! lol) :sorry:
battle royle(i'll pretend i know wat ur talkin bout! :unsure: lol) ๐Ÿ˜Š no havnt seen it! wats it bout?? :?
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

Yea I've seen a couple of Linkin Park's videos in anime, Go Linkin PArk woo hoo ๐Ÿ‘ lol.

Ahh Battle Royale is like the coolest Japanese film ever :D , It's about a class of kids who are picked to go on this island and they have to kill their classmates to survive. :eek: and they are given weapons and they have collars around their necks and if they are in a 'danger zone' they go BOOM! ๐ŸŒน

Oh god! :p lol! sounds so cool! :) ur getting so exited bout it! :D lol! must c it though!! :haihai:
๐Ÿ˜Š bUtTeRfLy WiNgS

Yep Yep! I think I'm just in a hyper mood tho............. ๐ŸŒน

Yea its a must see film, if your not squemish or any thing ๐Ÿ˜Œ lol.

Im gonna go eat a ton of sugar now...............YAY!

Back
Top Bottom