What's new

hey hey

imm0rtality

後輩
14 Dec 2007
Heyyyy everybody i'm Sis i'm new here ...Konichi wa i love j-rock i'm addicted to gazette i love their music :) 👍 i'd love to talk with people with the same interests like mine couse here almost nobody listen to j-rock :(:(:( so anyway my english is verry bad gomen cya 🙂

From the heart of Japan...WELCOME to JREF !! I'm sure you'll love the entertainment forum area, so please enjoy there !! Don't forget to check out the whole forum and see all the different discussions and topics we have here !! I hope to talk to you later !!

of course ^^
maybe you just saw it by now, but under Forum - Entertainment - j-music - bands and groups you'll find a nice gazette community ^^ i just joined them ^^
:) you'll be welcome as well

ohh yes i saw that its sooo cool i try to read all the pages but its kinda hard they are more than 500 lol

helloooo! and welcome to Jref! I'm also new but I can still tell you it is awesome here!! My english sucks really much so don't worry, here we'll be able to improve our english skills! I also love the GazettE! They are my favourite band ever!! Hope to see you around!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom