What's new

Henna Gaijin

Susi

後輩
19 Apr 2003
Hi there, I'm a new member - my name is Susi 🙂 & I live in the Australian outback, on some of the world's best beaches (that's official - National Geographic says so!).
I am passionate about Japanese culture, both traditional & contemporary, & I like Japanese men, ha ha! 😊 I lived in Osaka for a couple of years some time ago & it was truely a formative experience for me - I've never been the same since!
I work both as a graphic artist & a media monitor which is why I love the internet so much - it allows me to live at the ends of the earth & still participate in the world at large.👍
I'm into health & fitness, & when I'm not at my desk I can be found mountainbiking or bodysurfing - I love the outdoors and being active, but I'm not just into physical pursuits: I enjoy anything that flexes the old mind muscle as well.
Drop me a line anyone, anytime (particularly any cute Nipponese guys planning a trip to the Australian outback, lol)😌

hiya susi welcome to the forum. never been to the outback just stuck around melbourne mostly, very beautful country though.

Thanks for all the welcomes! What a friendly bunch, sukoshi hazugashi narimashita, heh heh. Arigato gozaimasu! (Bows deeply, blushing).
Just don't call me "sushi", ok? lol Tho I can be pretty raw sometimes, admittedly ..

Hola Chica

Hi there animaecartoon (can I call you Ani for short, ha ha). I'm a bit of a manga maniac myself, so I understand the obsession ...

Hey Susi! Very nice to meet you and welcome aboard!

Are you sure you want a Japanese guy?! I've been married to one for over 5 years.... :p

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
Hey Susi! Very nice to meet you and welcome aboard!

Are you sure you want a Japanese guy?! I've been married to one for over 5 years.... :p

I'm curious... what's wrong with a japanese guy?

Re: Hola Chica

Originally posted by Susi
Hi there animaecartoon (can I call you Ani for short, ha ha). I'm a bit of a manga maniac myself, so I understand the obsession ...

You can call me that if you want. ^^
Anime is my drug! 😄 (just kidding ^^; )

Hi mate ! Welcome on the forum. Where is this famed beach next to whic you live ? I'be travelled all around Australia ; who knows, I may have passed it.

Cheers !

Maciamo

Back
Top Bottom