What's new

Hello

Cofey

Registered
13 Dec 2022
Hello, I am mike. I live in Pennsylvania USA. I am 56 years old, Widowed, Have 3 kids, daughter and 2 sons, and 3 grandkids. Hobbies include photography. Among other thihgs I would like to know how i can locate 2 half brothers. The only information i have is, thier names are/were John and Adam. They were born in Okinawa between 1960 and 1965.

thanks
mike

Hope someone has an idea to help. I was at my father's funeral (I was about 60 years old) and my father's best friend said to me "I wonder if your father's first wife will be here?" That comment led to me finding out I had a half brother I never knew about. We got together a few years later , found out we had nothing in common and I never heard from him again. Life can throw surprises at you I guess. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. We found my half brother by using Google when his name popped up in a newspaper article and told us he was a high school principle in California.

Hi Mike, and welcome to the forum! :)

You could start a new thread in the subforum linked below and give us all the details you have.

Back
Top Bottom