What's new

Hello!

Hanada Tattsu

後輩
12 Aug 2003
Hello, everybody! I'm Hanada Tattsu, or Cerulean Horsea in Japanese. Horsea, By the way, is a Pokemon. Yes, I'm a fan of Pokemon, but only the Japanese version, not the idiotic dub. 😊

Anyways, I'm from America, California to be exact, and I love Japan, it's my favorite country, and it's just wonderful to be at a message board where I can discuss this with people. I'm a Christian, and my heritage is from Armenia, a country in Asia.

:)

Anyways, I hope I have fun here, and I do hope that I make a lot of friends here.

By the way, I'm a moderator at a Pokemon message board, so I know a lot of the rules of message boards, I'm not a newbie. :eek:

Well, I'm glad to meet you all! ;)

Hello, there! Thanks for welcoming me!

By the way, can anyone check my topic(s) at the General forum? I really need some help, thanks!

Hello, NANGI-san! Hajimemashite. Dozo Yoroshiku! :)

You're from Japan I see, I'll be talking to you a lot, as Japanese people IMO are very kind, generous, nice, and friendly.

Nice meeting you!

Hallo! You sound like a very friendly person. Welcome to the board! As you can see I am a newbie also. Hehehe, pokemon are cute. : >

Originally posted by Carolgirl00
Hallo! You sound like a very friendly person. Welcome to the board! As you can see I am a newbie also. Hehehe, pokemon are cute. : >

Hi, there! :)

Nice meeting ya, too, and thanks for welcoming me! Heh, newbies aren't bad, IMO, they're very nice. =)

Yeah, they're cute, especially Horsea, my favorite Pokemon. Heh. :)

Hi, there! Ranma? Yeah, but not as much as what I compare it too, Tenchi. I also like Cardcaptor Sakura A LOT, but my favorite anime of all time is Pokemon. :)

Nice meeting ya!

Back
Top Bottom