What's new

Hello

jncash

後輩
21 Jul 2003
Hello, I am new here and learning about things related to Japan. I have visited many times and I enjoyed my visits. I have one question, I notice when I log on I see a notice to me telling me I have a message in my "personal folder", can anyone offer a suggestion on how I get to my "personal folder" any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am still browsing quietly and learning my way around, but the "personal folder" has me confused -- thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Sincerely,

jncash

Hi Jncash !

How comes you already have PM's if you've only posted this message ? Anyway, go to "User CP" at the top of the page and you'll see the option "check your private messages!.

Hello Maciamo -- ok so what's a PM? I did the what was required to join the forum -- but anyway -- thanks for the information.

I live in Hawaii -- and I am looking forward to visiting Japan again soon.

Thanks again for the help

jncash

PM is short for Private Message. You can send PM's to any members just by clicking on their name or on the box "Send PM".

Are you coming to Japan soon ? By the way, what are your interest in Japan ?

Greetings and welcome. Let us know if you have any further questions re: the interface or navigating the forums.
:)

hiya jncash and welcome.

also right above where it tells you have a message, it says "private messages" you can click on that, its a link to your inbox.

Maciamo: How comes you already have PM's if you've only posted this message ?
prolly the welcome message from thomas that tells you to introduce yourself :)

Back
Top Bottom