What's new

Hello

interestingly, it's even longer-running than the "WHATs Up ALL JAPANESE CHICKs" intro below, even if it's not quite as old.

Now THAT thread was... something...

...not quite to my taste...

Aha! I remember that ol' thread! :p Haha... yeah.... there's always one, isn't there? :eek:

Jeez... you really do know you're a j-ref member when you start thinking like it has a kind of 'history'... 😊

What about back in Oct '05 The Member protest against the mods, that was tough times, i was on rations of 2 posts a day.

Man i do believe this place an interesting history, i bet theres a member on here that documents the pivotal parts of jref's history.

Btw

What I thought of before was that you "Jack2" is Geno.
& To think i was ganna get Geno...😊 When hes been living around the street from me 🙂

Ermac said:
Btw

What I thought of before was that you "Jack2" is Geno.
& To think i was ganna get Geno...😊 When hes been living around the street from me 🙂
You may not know this and all, there was a point when i thought you were spawn!!(paranoia), and then i thought what if hes Geno (worse than you being spawn), and i thought if hes Geno, and has been doing for this length of time, has he masterminded it from the beggining? whats he planning?
This kinda led upto to the lack of trust when working on the projects.
Like ahhh!! its geno!!! and stuff, but it kinda smoved out (the paranoia)

that geno has it coming to him!!!

yeah, indeed!!!☝, aahhhh!! little old geno, haven't thought about that S.O.B, in a long time, i hate that son of a gun with passion. indeed.:)

he'll have his spuds mashed some day soon!!!(sounds weird)
Hey spawn!! if your reading this, tell geno he'll get whats coming to him!!
(and i dont mean the crummy drawings),or maybe geno if you get to read this,
when you said "watch out for the postman",
i didn't understand-but now i DO!!! You INFIDEL!!! your going to have to a better hack than that!!!

(anyone that has no idea of what is being said here, just disregard its mild banter between mmorpg players:eek: )

I wouldnt say mastermind, more like loser. :)

You see....Its like this...with me being a pessamist and trust doesnt come easy with me....everything from my point of view always linked back to you....from the start where you was the boss man of "The gathering" "Geno" wanted me out yet you did very little from my point of view... from my point of view you was the boss man and what you say goes.

then with you taking over genos acc which brought it all back to the surface which got me thinking that you might be "Geno".

If you see my point you will see that its just been ****** Up SiNcE ThE StArT 🙂

Ermac said:
I wouldnt say mastermind, more like loser. :)

You see....Its like this...with me being a pessamist and trust doesnt come easy with me....everything from my point of view always linked back to you....from the start where you was the boss man of "The gathering" "Geno" wanted me out yet you did very little from my point of view... from my point of view you was the boss man and what you say goes.

then with you taking over genos acc which brought it all back to the surface which got me thinking that you might be "Geno".

If you see my point you will see that its just been ****** Up SiNcE ThE StArT 🙂
indeed, the guy at the top never has all the power, thats what happens you try to install a democracy.

@ everyone.

ME and JACK2 are chit chatting once again :p
He even lent me MGS3 and i lent him my Xbox and Fable...along with Soul Caliber 2 halo2 and sonic heros 😊

Join the fastest growing Lineage2 -C3/C4- Server! Live chat suitable for all ages, Come cast spells and wield powerful weapons against monsters and each other. Join a clan or play alone, - EX:5x SP:5x A:10x D:1x Spoil:1x
Striders/Wyvern, A/S grade Dual, Gambling

http://www.lineage2worldwide.com

Just close this thread :)

I think what needed to be said was said and well lets leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom