What's new

Hello

respect darkness? what? darkness is the greatest atmosphere, oh yeah! i enjoy the dark, but how do you respect darkness? there are parts to life that some might claim as being dark, death,suicide,pain and so on...but thats life, and you dont need to respect that at any point because its unavoidable.
Its something you accept and dont concern oneself with,

"Don't concern oneself with"? Oh, yes, that's lovely let's just ignore the problems humanity has. :eek:
You fail to see what I'm trying to say and I can't think of a more simple way to put it then I already have. You're determinded not to understand. You also seem hellbent to mock as well. It's really quite sad that you would rather ignore the Darkness in Life instead of looking at it, really seeing it, and then really loving Life for ALL that it is not what you'd like it to be or the parts of it that are "exceptable." It really does make me sad.

I have nothing more to say to you.

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug said:
"Don't concern oneself with"? Oh, yes, that's lovely let's just ignore the problems humanity has. :eek:
You fail to see what I'm trying to say and I can't think of a more simple way to put it then I already have. You're determinded not to understand. You also seem hellbent to mock as well. It's really quite sad that you would rather ignore the Darkness in Life instead of looking at it, really seeing it, and then really loving Life for ALL that it is not what you'd like it to be or the parts of it that are "exceptable." It really does make me sad.

I have nothing more to say to you.

well what i said is, death is inevitable so why waste time thinking about it?

HeHe

That was a rather interesting read right their. 😊

And i reakon if you agree to disagree everything should be fine.
On another note you two seem to be on the same book but just on different pages so to speak.

And i just thought of something so god-damn funny about you "jack2" :)
The Puzzel is solved 👍

... and I'm just the bookmark that gets squashed between the pages. :auch:

Moving swiftly on... 😌 ... nice to meet you Ermac! :joyful:

Ermac said:
HeHe

That was a rather interesting read right their. 😊

And i reakon if you agree to disagree everything should be fine.
On another note you two seem to be on the same book but just on different pages so to speak.

And i just thought of something so god-damn funny about you "jack2" :)
The Puzzel is solved 👍
care to enlighten me?
This isn't about the russians is it? i deny all of it, lol, they're stirring.....have you spoken to Benji? Is this about the "challenge" thing? that was funny but it wasn't my fault, well i started the whole thing but circumstances changed it, funny though. lol

i thinks its highly unlikely, at this stage in the game, the catapult cost is high always, so you need a big basket of eggs.
if you have heres a piece of advice,
dont forget the marque, always assimilate a quota, and hold you line to any offer.

dont worry kinsao, we know each other in real life, but we dont (technically) see each other to talk.

I'm mostly at college and when I'm not I'm too busy with things 🙂

But I've been chatting to danny and i reakon we (me you and danny) should hook-up sometime soon to chit chat and stuff like that.

😊

Aha! *lightbulb* Are you another Granthamite? (sounds kinda like a type of rock... :giggle: ) And who is Danny? Hehe... no matter... I'll just, er, leave you to it..... :p

Kinsao said:
Aha! *lightbulb* Are you another Granthamite? (sounds kinda like a type of rock... :giggle: ) And who is Danny? Hehe... no matter... I'll just, er, leave you to it..... :p

Granthamite? 😌 Whats that mean?

As for Danny AKA Daniel..Hes another buddy of mine and "jack2"'s
Nice guy :)

Ermac said:
I'm mostly at college and when I'm not I'm too busy with things 🙂

But I've been chatting to danny and i reakon we (me you and danny) should hook-up sometime soon to chit chat and stuff like that.

😊
im working alot, daniel is at college, but we still hang sometimes, representing and all.
I dont know about organising a get together i mean normally when we get together its a spur of the moment thing, i mght ask daniel to join me when i do my rountinely basketball smit, maybe sometime you can join, i have to ask the rest of "me posse"(people i play with).

Hey kinsao, were part of the great Grantham alumni, 🙂

Baseball is not my scene sadly. 😊

As for the Granthamite comment.

Damn I hate grantham with a vengence.
Once college is finished I'm moving to the BIG city :)

Ermac said:
Baseball is not my scene sadly. 😊
:)
hmm...☝. who said anything about baseball?
it has been sometime since i played baseball maybe i'll give it a try sometime.

Back
Top Bottom