What's new

Hello...world?

kuntow

The Big Kahuna
15 Jan 2005
Hi all...just following the forum instructions and announcing my notably less than grand entry onto the board. Having done the preliminary short visits to Japan (4 months spread out over a couple summers), I'm currently making my way to International Business school. If all goes according to plan, that'll land me at Waseda in another year for language study and hopefully put me longterm in Japan in or around 2007. So...hope I'll stick around.

Hi Kuntow ! Welcome !!

WOW, sounds like you have your whole life planned out in detail. Hopefully the Forum can provide you with some helpful info. Sounds like you may be able to provide info to help those who would like to follow in your footsteps.

Frank

🙂

Hello, this is world responding...

Hey, kuntow, I loved your self-introduction.
Sounds like you've got it all figured out...good for you!
I hope everything goes well....and wishing you
Sugar and spice, and everything nice at WASEDA!!!!!! :)

Hello and welcome!!

I also love your avatar!! In fact the A-team theme is set to be my ring tone on my mobile phone!!:D

Yeah, thanks all. The "plan" if you can call it that is really pretty vague. But, assuming I make it through Business school, I'm hoping to have a better idea of what I'm really gonna be doing. Waseda is just part of the business school program, though if I make it that far, I intend to take Waseda for all it's worth. :)

Back
Top Bottom