What's new

hello there

cowo

先輩
12 Sep 2003
🙂

I'm new to this forum, so HELLO to everyone.
i found this forum after i googled for a few specific informations about japanese stuff and hoped that some of you can help me with that.

a short introduction of me:
cowo is my nickname. my real name is andre, i'm from germany and 28 years old. i canceled my job last year and started to study computer science here at the university of applied sciences in cologne. unfortunately the campus for computer science is 50km away from the city, in a little village called gummersbach, where i moved to a few month ago. it's still hard to get used to this rural environment.
a 40 minutes drive to get to the next decent cinema is quite a pain in the a..

i can't remember when i began to be interested in japan/japanese culture and after thinking about it for a few minutes, i can't even tell you why i am.
so maybe you can help me to find out. 😄

cya
cowo

;) Hi Andre. I joined this forum couple of weeks ago. I found this is a perfect place if you want to know more about Japan. People here are pretty nice and helpful. Enjoy and welcome!

Konnichiwa Cowo-san!

Hi andre, welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum!🙂

NANGI

:)
Thanks a lot
The people here are very nice and helpful indeed. I couldn'd find any harsh or unkind postings so far. That's remarkable for an online forum.
Is this the japanese influence or the result of some very strict mods? Do i have to watch my tongue? ;)

And i'm enjoying the forum already. 😄

cya
cowo

Originally posted by cowo
:)
Thanks a lot
The people here are very nice and helpful indeed. I couldn'd find any harsh or unkind postings so far. That's remarkable for an online forum.
Some folks in particular also happen to be away at the moment......:p.

Back
Top Bottom