What's new

Hello people!

Yan

先輩
8 Jun 2008
I'm new on that beautiful forum. My name is Yan and I'm from Canada. My native speaking language is French because I'm a Quebecer. I'm 16 years old and I'm really interrested to Japan. Everybody who knows me well know I'm really interested about Japanese girls. I already met one I don't know where and I already talked to her one time on MSN and she told me she was from Tokyo. I really enjoyed it because I discovered that Japanese people are really friendly with other people.
I subscribed on that forum because I really like to talk about Japan but this subject isn't an interest of people around me so I tried to find somewhere to talk free about my interest of Japan.
I would like to know if there's a lot of Japaneses on that forum? I would like to meet more Japaneses to know more about Japan.
As you can see, I'm not bilingual because I use a limited number of words (I don't use much specific words) but I'm a good English speaker.

Bonjour! Comment cava? Je m'appelle Sovira! Je parle francais un peu ;)

lol thats all I remember from my high school French lessons...nearly all of it is gone now. My French teacher used to say "Zut alor!" a lot though....what ever that means.

Yookoso he JREFforums ^_^

Welcome to the JREF forums. Most of us a friendly and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ^^

Salut! Ça va super bien! Je suis content de faire ta connaissance et j'espère que les autres sont aussi gentils que toi!

I don't think you could understand me if I begin to speak French! Anyway, that's a hard language. I don't know whick language between French and Japanese is the hardest to learn for a native English speaker...

Thank you! I'm trying to find some Japanese girls. Where are they? They left because they were afraid of me? lol

Back
Top Bottom