What's new

Hello people :)

Igi

後輩
12 Nov 2007
窶堙坂?堋カ窶堙溪?堙懌?堋オ窶堙?。
窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オ窶堙債 ニ蓄ニ蛋ニ停?ケツ 窶堙??堋キツ。
窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オ窶堙債 ニ竹ニ停?ーニ停?愴檀ツ人ツ 窶堙??堋キツ。ツ 窶堋「窶堙慊、ツ 窶堋ウ窶堙ア窶堙銀?堙ア窶堋ケ窶堋「ツ 窶堙??堋キツ。ツ 窶堋ケ窶堙ア窶堙?窶堙アツ 窶堙債 窶堙??堙ア窶堋オ-窶堋ア窶堋、窶堋ェ窶堋ュツ 窶堙??堋キツ。ツ 窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オ窶堙債 窶堙俄?堋カ窶堙」窶堋、窶堋「窶堋ウ窶堋「ツ 窶堙??堋キツ。ツ
窶堙??堋、窶堋シツ 窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュツ。
That's about how much I can write in japanese. I started learning it one month ago at my university, but I was interesed in japanese culture for quite a long time. So maybe in english:
My name is Michael and I'm from Poland. My major at uni is eletronic and i'm on 3rd year now (2 to go :) ). I'm 21 old now
It's nice to meet you all, hope we get to know each other :)
Oh, I got here by coincidence. I was looking for some japanese word because I didn't have it in dictionary, and I ended up here. Spend some time on reading the forum and it seems like fun, so I registered :)

Welcome to the forum im sure you will find of the forums interesting. Hope to see you around!

Reaching out from all the way over here in the Japan Alps, I'd like to give you a big WELCOME to JREF !! I hope you spend time here, and have fun sharing and learning with all of us. There is an area for learning Japanese, and I'm sure you will enjoy that very much.

As time goes on, you can write more and more...as you are doing good at learning it so far. Of course, in the areas of the forum where English is the medium of communication, a little Japanese is allowed from time to time, if it has an English translation to it too. Some of the members here cannot read Japanese much.

I look forward to talking with you again ! Take care !! MM

Back
Top Bottom