What's new

Hello, New Member.

Gaberdeen

Boku no namae wa Gary des
16 Jun 2008
Hi Everyone,
Not new to newsgroups or forums but new to this site. Not new to Japanese either by all accounts, but I'm still keen to discuss Japanese topics at length with likeminded people.
I previously posted on japanforum but found it a little immature with respect to it's netizens. This forum seems a lot more grown-up and hopefully I can make some interesting and insightful friendships here, instead of endlessly scrolling though pages of angst-driven teenage delusion.
Thanks
Gary

Hello, Gary san.
What are you interested in?:)
Hirashin

Konbanwa Hirashin San :)

I love music and videogames, Swimming and Football and Anime and reading :)

I've only just started listening to J-pop on account of my fiance liking it so much, I've been into videogames and Anime since I was a child - my favourites being RPGs - usually Japanese ones.

I'm trying to get back into swimming but it's tough as i work away from home a lot :(

What sort of interests do you have?

Youkoso!

Welcome to the JREF forums ^^

Hehehe...you'll become addicted to J-pop before you know it! It only takes time...bwahahahahaha.

What sort of anime are you into? I love J-RPG's too although none lately have really taken my fancy...But I like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Xenogears, Suikoden, Disgaea, Odin Sphere...and probably many others I cant think of right now :p

Youkoso!
Hehehe...you'll become addicted to J-pop before you know it! It only takes time...bwahahahahaha.

I second this!
XD

Welcome Gary!
This forum is a great place for just chatting, learning japanese, and talking about japanese stuff!
Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom