What's new

Hello, everyone!

misa.j

先輩
6 May 2004
Hi, I'm misa.j.

I have been posting several times, never introduced myself.
It was really nice to find so many people who were interested in Japan; as I read, a lot of you knew a lot about Japan than I did which was wonderful.

My nationality is still Japanese, but I am planning to get the American citizenship, lived in Japan till I was about 24 yrs old, now I'm 32; I might have more critical point of view about Japan and Japanese culture than most of you do from being in Japan for such a long time. Expecting you to correct me when I'm wrong, still struggle expressing myself in English even thogh I have lived in the U.S. for 6 yrs.

I love where I live now, upstate NY; enjoy cooking, camping, skiing, playing w/ my dog, and reading your posts.

OK, that's enough about me... Thanks.
love, misa.j

Last edited:
Welcome to this great place. It's like a home away from home or something like that. Anyway, I hope you have fun here. 🙂

So Good To Have Another Japanese Member!!

Living in up state New York makes you my next door neighbor!! It must seem a little like Hokaido to have the snow & cold weather there. Thank you for telling us a little about yourself. It will be nice to have you teach us about Japan. Welcome & enjoy!!

Frank

🙂 :) 🎈

Konnichiwa Misa.j-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum! Yoroshiku ne! 🙂

NANGI

Hey, Frank!

Thanks for your advise, like my avator?
I actually had a fun choosing a picture and editing it.

The picture really spoke to me when I saw it for the first time, those polar bears are so awesome! I wish I was that big.

Good Choice !!

misa.j said:
Hey, Frank!

Thanks for your advise, like my avator?
I actually had a fun choosing a picture and editing it.

The picture really spoke to me when I saw it for the first time, those polar bears are so awesome! I wish I was that big.

I love animals! I found a bear I liked the other day, feel free to play with it!

Frank

Back
Top Bottom