What's new

Hello All!!!

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
Hello all... 🙂

Well hmmm.... what to say... This is my first post! Yay! *dances around and throws confetti* well... I have been browsing through the forum for a few days now and I figured why the heck not so I joined... Let's see I am 18 years old... soon to be 19. I live in the United States. Hmmm... I love jrock... I wish there were more fans where I'm from... my favorite Jrock band is Dir En Grey. Nope I have never been to Japan or even out of the country. I have alway been fascinated by Asian cultures/countries and hope to one day visit most if not all of them. My goal at the moment is to get through college and into a local program called JET which gives graduates a chance to live in Japan and work as assistant teaching English to Japanese students... I really hope I get accepted cause I would love to teach... especially in Japan... well I guess that's all... later!

My, am I impressed with your unique introduction, especially the confetti part! LOL
Well, it looks like you have the next couple of years all mapped out.
How nice...to have a dream to work for.
Well, looks like you've come to the right place.
Have fun, and get a million out of your visits! 🎈

Hey, welcome!
Another Dir fan here 🙂 I'm in Australia though.
I'd love to do JET or something like that~ it sounds awesome. Hope you get in!

Have fun! :)

Hello Pinkkillerkisou!! welcome to jref, and i wish you luck with the Jet program!!

Konnichiwa Pinkkillerkisou-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum! 🙂

NANGI

Thanks everyone and hope to see you guys around here. I believe I will be taking full advantage of this place. *throws more confetti* 😄 I still can't believe I've never heard of this place before.

Hi Pinkkillerkisou ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Glad you followed the white rabit and fell into the Forum! You shold find plenty here to enjoy.

Frank

🙂

Hi

Hi, this is my first post here. I'm from singapore. Loves everything about Japan. My fav bands/artists are Dir en grey, X Japan, Hide and so on.. 🙂

Kaoruobsessed said:
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm from singapore. Loves everything about Japan. My fav bands/artists are Dir en grey, X Japan, Hide and so on.. 🙂
*snatches the bag of confetti from PinkKillerKisou, and starts spraying in a frenzy*
HELLO KAORU OBSESSED! WELCOME TO THE FOURM! 🎈 🎈 🎈
WE HAVE QUITE A FEW FROM SINGAPORE, AND ALOT OF PEOPLE YOUR AGE.
I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MUSIC, BUT DIR EN GRAY IS POPLULAR, HERE TOO.
I HOPE YOU MAKE A LOT OF FRIENDS, AND HAVE FUN POSTING.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS.
PM OR EMAIL ANY OF THE PEOPLE YOU SEE HERE,
OR JUST GO TO THE SUPPORT FORUM, AND PUT UP A QUESTION.
SEE YOU AROUND, KAORU OBSESSED! 🙂

Hiyas Kaoruobsessed 🙂 Welcome! Welcome!

*steals bag from lexico* ...MINE!! hehe... 🎊

....oh alright sharing is caring *hands you half the bag* :cracker:

pinkkillerkisou said:
Hiyas Kaoruobsessed 🙂 Welcome! Welcome!

*steals bag from lexico* ...MINE!! hehe... 🎊

....oh alright sharing is caring *hands you half the bag* :cracker:

*steels the other half of the bag with confetti from pinkkillerkisou* and *gives pinkkillerkisou a bag with crackers to compensate* 😊

🎊 🎊

:cracker: :cracker:

WELCOME TO JREF!!!

Back
Top Bottom