What's new

Hajimemashite

CrimsonNataku

後輩
14 Dec 2006
Hello, CrimsonNataku here, and as you can probably tell, I'm new here. 始めまして!

I'm a long time anime fan, been one for nearly 6 years. I like both manga, anime, and video games (when I get the chance to play them). I also enjoy making AMVs and cosplay. Aside from that, I have a habit for spending way too much of my savings on anime, manga, video games etc. I love anime/Japanese music; and play them on my computer almost all the time.

Aside from anime, I have an equal if not greater passion for Japanese History, Culture, and Language. I've studied Japanese History and Culture for nearly 3 years, and am basically in love with it. I've taught a year-long Japanese History class to a group of 13-16 year-olds, and I'm currently teaching a Samurai Literature course. I also have given panel presentations related to Japanese History and Culture at a few conventions, namely Arisia, Anime Boston, and ConnectiCon.

Although I am still currently studying the language, I tutor a few students in Japanese. I will be teaching a Japanese Culture and Language class in the spring.

I've been to Japan once, but I hope to go again sometime in the future with a few of my friends.

So if there is anyone who has questions concerning Japanese Language, History, or Culture, I'd be glad to help; or if you just want to talk I'd love to do that too ^_^

...Okay, that may have been more than anyone ever wanted to know about me... Anyways, I hope I enjoy my stay here and look forward to learning new things and meeting interesting people.

どうぞ よろしく お願いします!

Back
Top Bottom