What's new

Hajimemashite

bhrose

後輩
19 Oct 2006
Hi. My name is Brian and I'm Korean-American. It's nice to meet you.

I've lived in New Orleans, San Fransisco, Honolulu, Boston, New York, and Seattle, but I haven't traveled overseas as much as I'd like. I backpacked through Thailand and Indonesia recently and had an amazing time. I've also lived in Seoul, Korea for 14 months and worked in advertising, and now I plan to move to Fukuoka to try something new.

I'm 22-years-old and am finishing up my university studies. I have a degree in Business Administration and Marketing, but I'm not sure where I'll end up careerwise. I have more fun surfing and traveling than identifying ways to maximize core competencies in a stuffy office.

If you live in Fukuoka, I have lots of questions for you. See you soon.

Hello and welcome to the site.
I lived in Seoul for two years Brian. When were you there?

Attachments

• seoul.jpg
    seoul.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 0
안녕!!!!!!!!!! <-- an nyeong
-토미 <--- -Tomi
...죤이책을읽습니다. <-- ...jyon i chaek eur irk seup ni da.

The sun has shown its existence through the occasional cracks in the clouds this morning, as almost 28 hours of steady, sometimes quite hard rain has come to an end. Closing my umbrella and opening the window on the world--not as in the way a Japanese male would do that, btw--I wish to greet you, and give you a BIG WELCOME to Jref !! I hope you stick around even after you have moved here, and share and learn with all of us here.

I have a fellow teacher here (part-time) who just came back from a Thailand trek up near the four courners area. I'd love to go do that too some day. See you 'round !! MM

Back
Top Bottom