What's new

Guitar Tabs?

Yay another guitarist! 👍
Unfortunately I don't have any Malice Mizer tabs yet :( but incidentally I had earlier asked someone if they could help me find some and here is what they came up with:
Malice Mizer Chords & Tabs : 50 Total @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com
I just checked it and there isn't the Beast of Blood tab on there... not for guitar, only bass <_< :( But if you are interested in Malice Mizer songs it's worth checking out anyway! :)

Also, have you got Guitar Pro? There are more tabs available to you if you use that. It's available on a free trial... I had it but I was too stingy to get the paid version when my trial ran out... :( If you have that you can look through MySongBook tab archive.

Another thing is worth trying is Batsu j-rock forum if you don't already know it... toymo | eBay Stores
there is a 'Musician's Corner' section with a specific thread for requesting/donating tabs, so someone there might either have done it or be able to help you out.

If you get really stuck I can have a go at tabbing it for you... 😌 although I can't guarantee ultimate perfection! 😊

And..... I love Kozi, too. Don't even get me started... :giggle: :D

sadness..... >,__,< grrr i want Beast of Blood damnit.. ok yea... I'm goin to Sakura Con on Sat and Sun and I'm goin as Kozi! I need that tab!!!!

Aww, I don't read Japanese... :(
You're gonna learn the song in a couple of days?! Good luck to you! 👍

Would you still want this if I could get hold of it, even if it's too late for the con?

If you'd still be interested I could have a bash at tabbing it - a bit of motivation never did anyone any harm, huh? 😌

Hey, don't love me too much - God only knows how my efforts will turn out! >_<
Incidentally, you got any pics of this event? There's a cosplay thread knocking about somewhere... 😌

Aw, that's a shame... T_T
Anyway, Ayashi (from Batsu) posted this up:
Guitar Pro 5 fullversion
USER ID = 5INT5674774
KEY ID = HEKZ6-8B4EX-498B7
http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HQAK08PUTDT723XCKYLZF6JER

I don't know what it's like because the server was too busy when I tried to download it. <_<
If you don't have GP5, you can download a 30 day trial version for free. 😌

Is that your guitar in your profile pic? Cool! What make/model is it? I have a Westfield, the nearest I can find on their current site is the E1000, but mine is 10 years old and is slightly different to that model - the current E1000 has a rosewood fretboard but mine is maple (which I like better ^^ 😏 )!

And if that is you in your av, you have resemblance to Kozi, also! 👍

Would you nice people know where to get bass tabs for Dir En Grey songs, would you?

Haha thanks! 😌 Didn't think i resembled him that much.... ^.^; anyway yes that is me and my guitar is an Estaban... not sure u or many people have heard of him... He is a fantastic spanish guitarist! ok yea... now i'm just rambling... ^^; heehee How long have you been playing?

Links to Dir en grey bass tabs (sadly for me, much easier to find than guitar tabs!):
Dir En Grey bass tabs
Dir en grey Chords & Tabs : 428 Total @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com
Dir En Grey (Tabs) - AZ Chords
Dir En Grey Bass Tabs | Songsterr Tabs with Rhythm

@ KR666: the name sounds familiar but I associate it to the guitarist rather than the make of guitar... although I am out of touch with guitars and equipment recently. :( I've been playing acoustic for around 22 years and the electric for 10 (ish....) -- I had a 3-year break from the electric when I was in my early 20s, due to illness, and I only re-started it about a year ago, so I was a bit rusty and am still catching up! :(

Well, maybe you appear to me to look like Kozi because of your hair colour / style and your nice red top. :) I did a kind of what you might call "above the neck only" Kozi cosplay 😊 which I posted on the Kozi thread but being as though I'm here now, here's the link:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/evegalena/Kinsao/kinsaokozicos4.jpg
You probably recognise the makeup from this picture here:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/katrean/Kozi/koziastan200.jpg

yep! thanks! and yea.. i'm just a beginner at guitar. I've only been playin for about 3 months now. ^__^ oh and he just started his line of guitars (really well made and the sound is awsome) so its understandable that you wouldn't know him! ^___O

Here is a site that has j-rock guitar tabs! 👍

tjfweb.com is for sale | HugeDomains

And while I'm about it, I must put in a plug once again for j-rock saga - I love that site. Under Links --> Resources it has a lot of useful links to things like webrings, tab sites, download sites, news/reviews sites, online shopping, lyrics and translations, etc, etc... And under --> Artists there are lists of sites for quite a large number of bands, including quite obscure ones. 👍
http://www.jrocksaga.com/site/content/resources.php

*cough* That wasn't totally tab-related, but useful nevertheless, yes? 😌

Back
Top Bottom