What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Guitar Tabs?

KoziRocks666

Kouhai
Reaction score
Can anyone help me get guitar tabs to Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer? I can't find them anywhere! HELP!:eek: :? 🙏

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Yay another guitarist! 👍
Unfortunately I don't have any Malice Mizer tabs yet :( but incidentally I had earlier asked someone if they could help me find some and here is what they came up with:
Malice Mizer Chords & Tabs : 50 Total @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com
I just checked it and there isn't the Beast of Blood tab on there... not for guitar, only bass <_< :( But if you are interested in Malice Mizer songs it's worth checking out anyway! :)

Also, have you got Guitar Pro? There are more tabs available to you if you use that. It's available on a free trial... I had it but I was too stingy to get the paid version when my trial ran out... :( If you have that you can look through MySongBook tab archive.

Another thing is worth trying is Batsu j-rock forum if you don't already know it... toymo | eBay Stores
there is a 'Musician's Corner' section with a specific thread for requesting/donating tabs, so someone there might either have done it or be able to help you out.

If you get really stuck I can have a go at tabbing it for you... 😌 although I can't guarantee ultimate perfection! 😊

And..... I love Kozi, too. Don't even get me started... :giggle: :D

KoziRocks666

Kouhai
Reaction score
sadness..... >,__,< grrr i want Beast of Blood damnit.. ok yea... I'm goin to Sakura Con on Sat and Sun and I'm goin as Kozi! I need that tab!!!!

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Aww, I don't read Japanese... :(
You're gonna learn the song in a couple of days?! Good luck to you! 👍

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Would you still want this if I could get hold of it, even if it's too late for the con?

If you'd still be interested I could have a bash at tabbing it - a bit of motivation never did anyone any harm, huh? 😌

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Hey, don't love me too much - God only knows how my efforts will turn out! >_<
Incidentally, you got any pics of this event? There's a cosplay thread knocking about somewhere... 😌

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Aw, that's a shame... T_T
Anyway, Ayashi (from Batsu) posted this up:
Guitar Pro 5 fullversion
USER ID = 5INT5674774
KEY ID = HEKZ6-8B4EX-498B7
http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HQAK08PUTDT723XCKYLZF6JER

I don't know what it's like because the server was too busy when I tried to download it. <_<
If you don't have GP5, you can download a 30 day trial version for free. 😌

Is that your guitar in your profile pic? Cool! What make/model is it? I have a Westfield, the nearest I can find on their current site is the E1000, but mine is 10 years old and is slightly different to that model - the current E1000 has a rosewood fretboard but mine is maple (which I like better ^^ 😏 )!

And if that is you in your av, you have resemblance to Kozi, also! 👍

Nuala

Hell's Finest Daughter
Reaction score
Would you nice people know where to get bass tabs for Dir En Grey songs, would you?

lastmagi

Sempai
Reaction score
@Thor: GuitarPro also does bass tabs. Still waiting for it to come to Mac, though.... :(

KoziRocks666

Kouhai
Reaction score
Haha thanks! 😌 Didn't think i resembled him that much.... ^.^; anyway yes that is me and my guitar is an Estaban... not sure u or many people have heard of him... He is a fantastic spanish guitarist! ok yea... now i'm just rambling... ^^; heehee How long have you been playing?

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Links to Dir en grey bass tabs (sadly for me, much easier to find than guitar tabs!):
Dir En Grey bass tabs
Dir en grey Chords & Tabs : 428 Total @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com
Dir En Grey (Tabs) - AZ Chords
Dir En Grey Bass Tabs | Songsterr Tabs with Rhythm

@ KR666: the name sounds familiar but I associate it to the guitarist rather than the make of guitar... although I am out of touch with guitars and equipment recently. :( I've been playing acoustic for around 22 years and the electric for 10 (ish....) -- I had a 3-year break from the electric when I was in my early 20s, due to illness, and I only re-started it about a year ago, so I was a bit rusty and am still catching up! :(

Well, maybe you appear to me to look like Kozi because of your hair colour / style and your nice red top. :) I did a kind of what you might call "above the neck only" Kozi cosplay 😊 which I posted on the Kozi thread but being as though I'm here now, here's the link:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/evegalena/Kinsao/kinsaokozicos4.jpg
You probably recognise the makeup from this picture here:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/katrean/Kozi/koziastan200.jpg

KoziRocks666

Kouhai
Reaction score
yep! thanks! and yea.. i'm just a beginner at guitar. I've only been playin for about 3 months now. ^__^ oh and he just started his line of guitars (really well made and the sound is awsome) so its understandable that you wouldn't know him! ^___O

Coshh

後輩
Reaction score
Here is a site that has j-rock guitar tabs! 👍

tjfweb.com is for sale | HugeDomains

And while I'm about it, I must put in a plug once again for j-rock saga - I love that site. Under Links --> Resources it has a lot of useful links to things like webrings, tab sites, download sites, news/reviews sites, online shopping, lyrics and translations, etc, etc... And under --> Artists there are lists of sites for quite a large number of bands, including quite obscure ones. 👍
http://www.jrocksaga.com/site/content/resources.php

*cough* That wasn't totally tab-related, but useful nevertheless, yes? 😌

Top Bottom