What's new

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All

S

suirai

I guess that should cover whatever part of the world you are in when you read this greeting. If you are presently sleeping then my ESP WAVE may or may not enter your dream state depending on many factors because I'm sending out a multi-directional signal, so it's not focused at any particular part of the planet. For you fellas up there in space, I'm afraid my ESP Wave may not reach you.

The idea of all that wordiness above is to say hi.

Howdy to the rest of you folks that have been so good as to take the time and trouble to greet me here. And thank you.

Howdy, Carlson.

You know, Carlson, this server is running very sluggishly. And my signature is missing from my message above you.

Oh yes, and your aircraft there seems to be missing its port wing. Must be the server can only support one-winged birds.

-rika- shinya` said:
welcome here suirai ! :) your ESP wave did not reach me because i was sleeping at the time. :p

Well, let's just check that, because they say you don't remember most of your dreams.

When you woke up did you have this unusual urge to get to the computer and log on the forum here? And then an unusual urge to check the latest introductions from newbies?

By the way, thanks for the welcome.

One more thing, did you steal Carlson's airplane's wing?

suirai said:
You know, Carlson, this server is running very sluggishly. And my signature is missing from my message above you. Oh yes, and your aircraft there seems to be missing its port wing. Must be the server can only support one-winged birds.

Once again a warm welcome to you!

Sigs are only displayed once per page. In an effort to curb sluggishness.

The same applies to aircraft wings. And many other things.

Then we better get Carlson something for emergencies.
thumb_1129726460::-::47.jpg

suirai said:
when you woke up did you have this unusual urge to get to the computer and log on the forum here? And then an unusual urge to check the latest introductions from newbies?

ahh that must be the reason why :D i had figured as much that something must have possessed me.

Greetings from the Japan Alps surai san !! Nice to have you here with us in this big world-hugging family. Please enjoy the forum, check all the sites, and post when you can !!

I sure wish I had one of them motorized paragliders !! Wow, gotta be lots of fun !! See you 'round !!🙂

Mars Man said:
Greetings from the Japan Alps surai san !! Nice to have you here with us in this big world-hugging family. Please enjoy the forum, check all the sites, and post when you can !!

Howdy to you, too, Mars Man.

Mars Man said:
I sure wish I had one of them motorized paragliders !! Wow, gotta be lots of fun !! See you 'round !!🙂

I think a glider of any kind in the Japan Alps might be just a tad bit more fun than you'd want to have. In fact, any winged flight by humans in the Japan Alps rather than over at, say, 10,000 AGL might best be left to the Hollywood/Rambo types.

"AARRGHHH!!!!"

(is hit by ESP wave in the eye)

I guess it was going for my brain sence it thought I should be asleep by now. It's an honest mistake, I mean it *is* 3:44 am here. I'm in San Diego, California, United Sates of America. For those of you who are wondering that's less than an hour south from LA.

Back
Top Bottom