What's new

Good for her.

men? lol ... men are simplistic ...
women, our wives, sports, and women, cars, our children and women.
mostly in that order ...

lololo ... men can hardly carry on a conversation without mentioning one of the above.

but I don't speak for all men.

Ok, Debs!

Help us poor helpless mean in figuring out what women think ;)
I'm always grasping for straws.

One thing I've learned is that I'm always one step behind what the women I've been with had been thinking.

Reason for this I've thought is because women themselves just don't know what they are thinking and just go on to another topic without worrying about what they were just thinking about.

Though, in an argument. Normally topics relate to what happend years ago ... ughhh

Am I any where near?

I would love to be Mel Gibson in the movie "The man who knew what women want" or something like that.

@not the only nut here.
what you tryin to say???...lol

UPDATE!!!
My friend, a chef, and I are looking into locations for an Americanized version. Thongs instead of pantyless and thinking of having tight white shirts with no bras...just toiling with the second part though.

the female species are very complicated, lol, and men will never understand our chain of thought, its unpredictable and it needs to be verbalized,😄

@
Reason for this I've thought is because women themselves just don't know what they are thinking and just go on to another topic without worrying about what they were just thinking about.
, This is very true, its seem's like they don't worry and don't know what they were talking about, but trust me, it gets stored in mind for future reference lol

Though, in an argument. Normally topics relate to what happend years ago ... ughhh
, do you see what I mean? lol😌

As for the Mel Gibson movie"what women want",, that was hilarious and some parts where quite true to form, we are capable of having two thoughts at the one time,lol, this action was not shown because its dangerous,hehe, and we dont want the entire male population knowing this fact, cause then we will be asked to explain this😄 😄 so your not far off the mark moyashi,but never think that you will be one step ahead, all woman are too crafty and this art form has been passed down from generation to the next generation, and watching our Mothers deal with Dad is the most imagionative ways,example; Mum talks Dad into purchaseing a new suite of furniture,and when he has finally accepted that the house hold really needs this, she then makes him have the final decision, and when he says"yes" she says"can we afford it" he tells her if she needs it then it will be afforded, hence reality, Mum made the decision and not Dad,,although Dad beleives it was his decision,, reverse phycoligy(sorry I cant spell)Ahhhh what a life!lolol,
@samuritora,,what can I say!!!:) Lol.🙂🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
@ idea
hmmm, moyashi consulting recommends something more sublime. Nothing fragrant. A hoop skirt to provide the right view and a shirt with either widely spaced buttons or wide open sleave holes. I've always preferred something slightly viewable to something vagrantly viewable. You thinking garters?

hmm, email / pm me. We really should take this off the forums lololo ... sorry Thomas.

@ Debs
no-no-no, I've never though of being a step ahead but just "a" step behind. Probably the most ever a man could hope for.

@ brain concentration
I saw a show on TV that basically proved that women can concentrate on doing their nails, talk on the phone, flip through a magazine and watch TV all at once. something about the make of female brains allowing more data to be processed at once like the 7 lane freeway in LA. While men are happy to do 2 things at once.

Although, I was dissapointed that they didn't go into bad points. I figure that men must have some benefit from having only 2 lanes compared to women's 7. The question is what? The ability to only think about a few topics only?

@ mommy's decisions
I've always thought that women "let" men be the king of the house. Hell, Hillary was President for 8 years. hehe, I hope she runs for President in 2 years.

haha

Sorry Thomas

I didn't even think about it...I will be in touch Moyashi

We will keep you in the loop Debs...LOL

/me is sulking

And I thought I could enforce law and order on the board, lolol...

@ Thomas, you really don't want to keep all of this from us, do you!! Lol, It would be a sin to close this thread down now, it's getting to the nitty-gritty of this "totally covered female cafe" lol😊 I need to see how nutty these 2 are,(I won't add you in cause you're the admin hehe slurp) I've taken the liberty of telling one of the top American show hosts due to visit japan about those two, hahaha:) JOKE JOKE!!!

@ samuraitora+Co.lol, What's my job description?? "Customer Care advisor" for when these poor fella's pass out from shock!! haha😌 My advice would have to be "Blossom (waitress's name) would you kindly bring Mr X another cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin please"lolol:clap: 🙂 well how did I do, have I got a new job, hehe:D

Back
Top Bottom