What's new

Gazette

I can't wait to hear those song's. Title's are pretty... unusual *laughs* But the one that interests me the most is "My Devil on the Bed" :p:p:p:p There were preview's for all songs from TOXIC but they were deleted already and I didn't even get to listen to them. And I wanted to listen to theeeeeeeeem 😭
Anyways... I have a SC preview. Really bad quality but I still LOVE IT 😍😍😍😍 Hope it won't get deleted before U see it -_-"

Yeah I love Uruha in the preview xD
He is really into the guitar playing (^∇^). It has a eerie feel to it.
Also the album previews for all the songs on TOXIC are out. Sludy Cult , Infuse Into & Psychopath are my favorites so far.

OMG so far I've loved what I've heard!!! I cant wait for TOXIC just some days left for it to arrive to my hands muahahahaha (?) ok anyways have you watched The Suicide Circus??? OMG I just loved the PV and the song!!! Just amazing!! 😍
The Gazeboys look soooo handsome!! And well what can I say about RuChan <3 I absolutely love his new look!!
Anyway less blah blah blah and more info XDD here's the link where you can watch it, though I dunno how long will it be there :sorry:

The Suicide Circus PV

LoNG time no see you all. I'm back again to share some of my works again.

URUHA - DISTRESS AND COMA

My old fanart:
distress_and_coma_theme_done_by_alzheime-1.jpg

My Photo Manipulation:

uruha___distress_and_coma_by_alzheimer13-1.jpg

WIP:

Hope you all like it (´;ω;`)

Everything You do Al is just AMAZING!! But You already know that I love Your works 😍😍

I have a question, very important for me... Do you know where I could get piercings like those which j-rockers have???? :eek: I was searching and searching and so far I found nothing and I REALLY love all those piercings 😭 Especially those Uru has 😍😊😌 I have 3 piercings in my right ear(planning to do one more), 1 in my left ear(planning 4 more) Yesh, I want piercings like Uru :giggle:) and one lip piercing but for now I'm not wearing ANY piercings(except for the one in my lip) 'cause I simply don't have any good piercings. I want Uru's piercings 😭😭

Not bad song, love the full version...

...and piercings are personal, either you go to a "hair dresser"/"tattoo" saloon or make them your self,
if you make them self or get a friend to do them for you, count on one thing,
as long as it's not in your ears, its doomed to be very painful, I have a nose piercing since like for ever ...
but its not like I ever forget what it felt like ... and also what ever u do keep it 100% clean for the first month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to make some myself but where I live is kinda hard to find something similar to piercings I want -_-"" Stupid Poland...
I know it hurts, I have my lip piercing for almost 5 months now 😍 It hurt like hell but only for first couple of days and it was worth it xD
I love whole TOXIC but my fav is PSYCHOPATH 😍

Happy extremely late New Years guys lol
They are having a 10th Anniversary Live called THE DECADE :3
It's sounds pretty awesome , I wish I could have gone xD

Also there's gonna be a new album in August called DIVISION and Ruki said they will be releasing no singles from it though :/

Hey guys dunno if someone knew bout the special documetary about the GazettE because of their 10nd anniversary on Fuji tv Next on april 29!!! Well the thing is I wanted to watch it so bad but in the end it was a paid channel and couldnt been seen online :auch: yeah that was a tragedy :( anyways does anyone know about someone who recorded it??? I really really wanna watch it!!!

That is great!!! I was so excited when I recieved my DVD I think that was an amazing live!!!I specially liked My devil on the bed, Untitled, 13stairs, chijou and suicide Circus!!! still the whole DVD is great......as expected from GazettE <3

uh, I remember the 1st time I knew this thread, whenever you F5 the page, thread got many new comments~ I have to spent over a month to read all the comments. Haha~ Then when I finished read all the theard, I reg my 1st account and join the forum. I've never joined any forum about Jrock before Jref. How sweet memories :3

exactly, I know many of (especially, but not all) young girls have very vivid fantasies, and it is about that- the band build their fame on those fantasies, that is the reason of such a secrecy and other things..
japanese are sure different

aah, another interesting thing...about members leaving PSC:
TDR: And what if the band IS successful it IS making money and you, the musician, want to quit, because you are not getting paid?

SATOH-SAN: You can get in a lot of trouble for that!

TDR: For quitting?

SATOH-SAN: Yes. You can get in trouble two ways. You can get blacklisted from the industry, or you can get seriously assaulted by the label's muscle. And the blacklisting can last for several years. They can't tour even under another name. Of course if the band isn't making money , who cares? But if the band is making money, and they want to leave the label, that's not allowed.

as I thought.....
Oh nooo 😭😭😭😭 this is more terrible than what I thought

Back
Top Bottom