What's new

Gazette

I'm SO determined to do that tatoo 😍😍 I finally got my lip piercing so now it's time for Uru-tatoo <333 :p

I thought Aoi is blond but then I saw new SHOXX scans and his hair are grey 😍 NOW I love his hair even more <333333333333

I wish I had money to buy another GazeCD or even DVD 😭 My only original CD/DVD is RED... I can't forget how happy I was when it came 🕺

:| that circus outfit was mentioned and the first thing that popped into my head was that nude one with the crystal thingies...yeah...imagine that one..... -______-;

eh, i don't own any actual albums....i've got digital albums from where hot topic sells a couple...

+ Aoi - You no need to believe +

After Aoi left Twitter for some reasons, a fan jumped on my page and started cursing like I was the reason.
She made ​​me think a lot. I always keep the humility and know where am I.

aoi__you_no_need_to_believe_04_by_alzhei-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a list of tracks from TOXIC if you're interested 🌹

TRACKLIST:

1. INFUSE INTO
2. VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
3. SLUDGY CULT
4. Red (Album Version)
5. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
6. SHIVER (Album Version)
7. MY DEVIL ON THE BED
8. UNTITLED
9. PLEDGE
10. RUTHLESS DEED
11. PSYCHOPATH
12. VORTEX
13. TOMORROW NEVER DIES
14. OMEGA

LOOK AT #5 Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Britney!!!! *laughs like a mad man* :D:D:D:D:D

And a little something for your phone

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp1pdcifA71qge1hn.jpg

Little Aoi-chaaaaaaaan. Isn't it cuteeeeeeeeeee~ 😍 I want one of those 😭

Waaa I can't wait for TOXIC!!!! I'm really excited thanks fro the tracklist 🙂

Ok so I feel terrible right now!!! I found out in this wikipedia fandom thing from Japan that Ruki's real name is this-> ツ渉シ窶怒 窶ケM窶抃 (Matsumoto TAKAYUKI) dunno if you talked about this before because I was away for a while, can anyone explain me??? I feel really bad I didnt know this :(

Hello guys, I haven't been here for a while here is the official tracklist for TOXIC xD I have seen one unofficial, which was totally different so don't get confused xD

TRACKLIST:
1. INFUSE INTO
2. VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
3. SLUDGY CULT
4. Red (Album Version)
5. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
6. SHIVER (Album Version)
7. MY DEVIL ON THE BED
8. UNTITLED
9. PLEDGE
10. RUTHLESS DEED
11. PSYCHOPATH
12. VORTEX
13. TOMORROW NEVER DIES
14. OMEGA

I've read somewhere that Aoi, Uruha and Reita's names are also different. But I can't find that site anymore 😭 But I don't think those are real... :p
Btw. Have U read this???? I almost pissed my pants when I read it for the first time :D:D:D:D http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_GazettE
I KNEW IT!!!! THEY ARE GODS!!!! 🕺 *laughs*
XDDDD thats so funny!!!
Oh well, dunno, I've asked every japanese person I know to translate Ruki's name for me and everyone says "Takayuki" >_< I feel so wierd not knowing his REAL name after 7 years, anyways I'll just call him Ruki or Taka-chan :D
Anyone knows if they are gonna sell Summer Sonic on DVD??? and also what do you think about LU/V???? I want to see Ruki singing with Hiroto from Alice Nine, Saga, K and Koki!!! that session band seems awsome I'm really curious about it 👍 cant wait for the Peace & Smile Carnival 2011 I will definetly buy it :D

Here's a PIC if anyone is interested LOL
335070390-1.jpg

Yeah, it feels so strange not knowing their REAL names o__O" I mean we do know their names but now I'm not sure if those names are real or not T^T And it makes me feel kind of sad. But if U try searching for Matsumoto Takayuki there is nothing about Ruki. At leas I haven't found anything :p:p:p

As for ME I want to hear Aoi singing~ 😍 Momijimanju~ Momijimanju~ Ah~ Momijimanju~ *laughs* :D:D:D An I really hope that in that 'secret', not reavealed yet, band Uru and Rei will play <333

Oh~ I have preview for Clever Monkey and Chijou if U want ^.^

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I already LOVE those songs. I have SHIVER running down my spine while listening to them *giggles* I want full songs <333

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those songs, I cant wait for the album, I have really high expectations because I must accept the GazettE has never disappointed me!!!! So since they always work really hard I bet the new Album will be pretty awsome 👍

Here is a link for the new PV...it is a bit low quality...with time there will be better
youtu.be/e6TzkQQEiSU

(sorry I still cannot post links)

I really liked Remember the Urge, I think is an awsome song and a really nice PV!!!! Cant stop listening and watching it 😍

the GazettE surpassed my expectations AGAIN (at least thats my very personal opinion :p )

What do think????

Here is the link to full single <333 ----------> I love those songs sooooooooooo muuuuuuuucha 😍😍 I can't wait to hear TOXIC :D:D:D:D And PV if U haven't seen it yet o^.^o -------> The quality is low but not tragic xP And here's offshot ------>

Sorry for all those links I was bored so I looked for some new things :p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah... No no, yours are working but mine, the one for whole single RTU, was deleted 'cause link was to illegal file o__O. I would post it agai but I'm scared that I'll be baned or something 😭
And I'm officialy obsessed with Chijou 😍😍😍😍😍😍
I found a short interviev for RTU -----> -- MYRIAD COLOURS __

I have a request. It's REALLY important for me. If someone have prettier version of Uruha's kanji then please, could U send me the link or something. I need it for my tatoo and the one I have is... well I just don't like it 'cause it's so edgy/inelegant. Sorry I don't know how to describe it :p:p:p:p I know that probably there's no 'preetier' one 'cause it's kanji xPPP but thxn nevertheless 🌹

Last edited:
@momo: well, I went to the calligraphy class for a year, I didn't pay attention much, but there are more ways how to write kanji as a calligraphy...so I think it's okay to find a good dictionary and find the kanji, or ask someone who knows calligraphy very well.

Yeah, Im sure that the tatoo guy will make it look a lot better (I saw his works) but I wanted to see if there is something I'll like. I don't have an idea when I'll go to do it but I'll make sure to show it to U guys when it's done <333

uhm...I meant from traditional point of view, not from point of view of the tattoo guy xD I found it, it is kaisho, gyosho and sosho...I think there is something about it: japanesecalligraphyhq.com/?p=49
It gives a possibility to make it look quite different from the casual form. But every kanji has its rules how to be written, so you can't just figure it out on your own...it's better to ask someone who knows it very well..for example a teacher of calligraphy.

I'm glad to see here got some life again :flower
Lot of you like RTU I see. Also their song Suicide Circus premiered last week on the 9th and today also but no recordings lol.

@ momo - I love your avy xD Also a friend of mine got Uru's tattoo as well would you like me to show it to you ?

Last edited:
Awwww~ Sis<333 I miiiiiiiiiiiissed U so much 😭 Could U?? *puppy eyes filled with hope* I would be so grateful if U showed it to me 😍😍😍😍

And YES!! My avy is damn sexy. Purrrr~ xP

Back
Top Bottom