What's new

Gackt Or Hyde?

which of them u like better?

• GACKT

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • HYDE

Votes: 76 58.0%

• Total voters
i vote for HYDE!! I think he's voice is better then gackt's voice. and i love his music more.

lol have u seen je te veux live????
Gackt and the others doin para para dancin lolXDDDD
but Gackt ish 😍 XDD and a great singer >_o
OMGackt That's so funny!
I have the video where Gackt is dancing to the Mickey Mouse song with the Kinki Kids & when he teaches Namie Amuro how to dance. :D 😍
dragonlady_e I think it's funny too. ...but some people seem to constantly make fun of his dancing. :auch: I think he can really dance good though.

I haven't seen Gackt dance. What music video would you reccomend to somebody who wants to possibly steal some dance moves from him? :giggle:

I've gotta say. No offence to the Gackt loves out there.
But Hyde wins for me. Hands down, no contest. :3

Hehe. I do agree with you. He is so hot and amazing... and I just got his Faith album. I can't stop listening to it. It's amazing. I think amazing is the only word I can use to describe Hyde.

I agree with you both actually. :3 He really does have an amazing voice. But sometimes, he wrecks it a little. But hell, it's Hyde, so it doesn't matter! XD And I've had the Faith and Roentgen albums for a little while, I just got the 666 album, and seriously, it's kicking my *** it's so good! PS, Dragon, I LOVE your siggy. <3

I am going to have to get hold of those albums. Can you find them on any english websites / where did you (Hydiest) get them from?

I am going to have to get hold of those albums. Can you find them on any english websites / where did you (Hydiest) get them from?
I brought all three of my albums from amazon.co.uk
They had a fair few when I got them, (minus the Roengten album) so you might have to be quite quick to snatch that one up. Hope this helps. :3 If not, I might be able to see about ripping my albums for you.

I brought all three of my albums from amazon.co.uk
They had a fair few when I got them, (minus the Roengten album) so you might have to be quite quick to snatch that one up. Hope this helps. :3 If not, I might be able to see about ripping my albums for you.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look on Amazon. :) 🙏

I voted for Gackt. I dont like him very much, but I think Hyde reminds me of Micael Jackson :LOL: I know its kinda funny, but i dont know why.. xD

I voted for Gackt. I dont like him very much, but I think Hyde reminds me of Micael Jackson :LOL: I know its kinda funny, but i dont know why.. xD
:eek: seriously??? michael jackson and hyde??? what part of him reminds you of michael?? music wise, looks wise..I just dont find the connection. I think you haven't seen enough hyde pictures. I mean, he looks different in every pictures. There are like many different forms (or personalities) of hyde
1. feminine gorgeous hyde
hyde12-1.jpg

hyde250-1.jpg

2. cute/sexy/young playful hyde when he is with l'arc
Hyde200159-1.jpg

hyde16-1.jpg

hxt-1.jpg

3. pseudo rock-god like hyde on stage
scissorhands3-1.jpg

1a01-1.jpg

ASIALIVEdb-1.jpg

CDDataDec2005hyde5-1.jpg

oriconstyle2006091805aHYDE-1.jpg

4. dokkish hyde backstage
1507-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

diarybg-1.jpg

5. mature/serious/sexy/calm hyde when he is with l'arc
406967836-1.jpg

Larc_SH-1.jpg

407061203-1.jpg

junon_0003_1-1.jpg

Ok, i admit that it's just an excuse for pic-sperms 😌

Last edited:
well, I said I think its funny that he reminds me of Michael Jackson, and I also said i didnt know why he reminds me of him. I dont think they are very like in any way. so.. call me weird. :) when got to know who he was my head just said Michael Jackson.. xDD

well, I said I think its funny that he reminds me of Michael Jackson, and I also said i didnt know why he reminds me of him. I dont think they are very like in any way. so.. call me weird. :) when got to know who he was my head just said Michael Jackson.. xDD

XD dont take my words seriously. I was just using you as an excuse to post the pictures. XD

Why do people always want me to make this decision! :( I love them both! ... but have to go with Gackt in the end.

moelar - I love that pic of Hyde as edward Scisorhands...he actually looks loads like Johnny Depp in the original!

I love all those pictures posted. As nice as Hyde and Gackt both are, I actually prefer them together. Orenji no Taiyou... wow. Who agrees with me?

I vote Gackt because to be honest Hyde sounds like a cat being raped by a donkey while being raped by an elephant. I used to attempt try to listen to L'arc en ciel but it was too much like shoving power drills into my ears. Also Hyde's cover of Careless Whispers is the worst song cover ever in the history of song covers. If I was George Michael I would personally kick Hyde in the balls for murdering his song.

Back
Top Bottom