What's new

Gackt Or Hyde?

which of them u like better?

• GACKT

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • HYDE

Votes: 76 58.0%

• Total voters
What bands are they from? I have seen people on the forum rave about Gackt and Hyde but I am not sure which bands they belong to.

edit: SLIP UP!!!

Before anybody says it... I just looked... they are solo artists... aren't they?

ANOTHER EDIT:

I want to re-vote! I just watched Vanilla by Gackt and I wasn't impressed.

However Countdown by Hyde has got me under a spell. Wow. I want to re-vote for Hyde!!! No fair!!!

Last edited:
What bands are they from? I have seen people on the forum rave about Gackt and Hyde but I am not sure which bands they belong to.
edit: SLIP UP!!!
Before anybody says it... I just looked... they are solo artists... aren't they?
ANOTHER EDIT:
I want to re-vote! I just watched Vanilla by Gackt and I wasn't impressed.
However Countdown by Hyde has got me under a spell. Wow. I want to re-vote for Hyde!!! No fair!!!

That's right!! Re-vote n vote for HydE!!! 👍
HYDE is in both, solo "HYDE" and band "L'Arc en Ciel"
Gackt is solo artist but MAYBE he also belong to a band. [as far as i know...]☝

I like season's call better than countdown. His voice is sooo damn awesome in it. And the whole Roentgen album is great. Dont even start about his songs in L'arc~en~ciel. They are better than solo stuff. So, yeah, another reason to vote for hyde :D

I like season's call better than countdown. His voice is sooo damn awesome in it. And the whole Roentgen album is great. Dont even start about his songs in L'arc~en~ciel. They are better than solo stuff. So, yeah, another reason to vote for hyde :D

Aaaaah, my fave song!! season's call is soooo.... awesome!! I love the pv tooo.... *listening to season's call*

666% HYDE!!!!!

he's awesome in every little thing (e-to, dont mention K**** here, if you know what i'm talking about. tetsu is mine only!!!).
hyde's the best!! though i agree with Moelar, L'Arc is better, LOT better than their members solo.

i love Season's Call too 😍
but i haven't see the PV yet -___-;
but i hate knowing that the music is Kaz'
such beautiful melody..

From a heavy rock point of view, I prefer Hyde to L'Arc. If anybody can recommend a L'Arc song that is heavy, please do, and I may retract this comment. :)

@mico: EEEEeeeee??? You havent seee that??? SEason's caLL?? You must see that!!! 😍 it's sooooo awesome (ehehe, becoz hyde's there of course... but seriously... it's great!!!!) Watch one in youtube!! 👍
@Kirie: Actually... I love both 😊 maybe for you (who loves heavy music better.. ne??) :) HYDE is better, but both of them are awesome, laruku's heavy music?? If you like heavy music, Try to hear >> as one,trick, shinshoku~lose control (listen this "fully"), round n round(but hyde doesnt sing this one, becoz it's punk version) ... I recommend those .... hope you like them.... 😊... Believe me.... i can't choose between laruku n HYDE, they're tooo awesome.... 😌

For Mico: Here is Season's call pv:
My Veoh

@Kirie_Maiden:
Hm.. I think the whole "AWAKE" album is pretty heavy with tracks like "as one", "Killing me", "existanse" etc..As one:My Veoh

Try Shinshoku-lose control (awesome song):
My Veoh
Shout at the Devil:
Coming closer:

Not too heavy but awesome anyway:

(ibara no namida)

😊 I should stop.. I have like endless list of laruku's awesomeness..

Last edited:
COOOOOOOOOOL PV!! love Season's Call.

yeah, there're actualy many of larc heavy music. for that, i like Ibara no namida best.
try Revelation and Trick too. and Existence.

hmf, same here moelar. i can't stop talking if it's already about larc.

Seasons call is soooo...... Awesome!!! I guess we're all can't stop talking if it's about larc... ^^ I agree!!! Awake has soo many heavy music...Laruku always awesome ne?? 😍

I prefer Gackt to Hyde. I always have && always will. I love his voice. It's deep & smooth..it makes me feel the fire! 😍
He is also clearly the more attractive one. Gackt's only problem seems to be with his dancing.

hey his dancing is amuzing :D it cheers me up so it's not that bad... :)
oh yeah and Kierie_Maiden um... I don't think that you can decide who's better only by watching to PV's and also when you've discovered them only so so not long ago :)
oh nd HYDE is such a chibbie cute... :)

I think this isn't fair :p How do you have to chose between those two ☝

I guess I will chose Gackt.. Cause sometimes Hyde really has terrible looks.. But his eye's *melt*

Gackt is like *ahumsahumeahumx* And Hyde is just uber cute.

Dilemma dilemma, who do I choose?!!
hmm, I'd probably choose Gackt, because, well, hmm, IDK! IT'S GACKT!! ^_^

Some of Hyde's songs scare me away (not really my taste in music)...so yeah that's probably the biggest factor here...^_^;;

Don't get me wrong. I love Gackt's dancing especially in Papa lapped a pap lopped! :devilish: :devilish: :D I'm a fan of everything that man does.
A lot of people seem to make fun of him for his dancing.

will i love gackt voice but i love hyde more, i think i have a thing for short guys cuz i love kyo from dir en grey too

Don't get me wrong. I love Gackt's dancing especially in Papa lapped a pap lopped! :devilish: :devilish: :D I'm a fan of everything that man does.
A lot of people seem to make fun of him for his dancing.

lol have u seen je te veux live????

Gackt and the others doin para para dancin lolXDDDD

but Gackt ish 😍 XDD and a great singer >_o

Back
Top Bottom